Flirting and sexting thread (18+)

But who’s little legs are those up in the rand hand corner?! I am DYING :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It represents FOOD to fill our tummies, right? Nothing like fallos symbolism or anything resembling a male genitalia. It’s a sausage. I can tell you what it isn’t, though:

It’s not a…

Mutton dagger

Old blind Bob

Hanging Johnny

Fishing rod

Tally wacker

Pocket rocket

One eyed trouser trout

Ding dong

Ankle spanker

Pork sword

Engine cranker

Hairy hot dog

Davy Cockett

Wang

Wahzoo

Weenie wacker

Pecker

Pee Pee

Kidney cracker

Heat seeking moisture missile

Giggle stick

Love whistle

Tube stick

Uncle Dick

Purple helmet warrior

I think I got it covered. :wink:

5 Likes

Must have been a very cold day when I saw @Shadowmage according to his posts…

2 Likes

Just why this preoccupation with the plucked chicken look - as I said in another thread and yes it is worth repeating - I prefer my cock fluffy and fully feathered.

1 Like

Hey its growing back. Just gonna keep it trimmed from now on. N how do you know what was behind there :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, right? Makes all the bounces soft and warm and, not to forget, good for flossing after a good meal of chicken and rice. :wink:

2 Likes

You two are killing me! I’ll stick with my hair free, floss free toy of choice. Plus I don’t need to cuddle it or make it a sandwich after! :joy::wink:

4 Likes

Well it can’t make you a sandwich either lol

2 Likes

Touche! :joy:

1 Like

Totally in agreement - I love man fur on the body - not on the face but a nice furry body, not total Chewbacca but enough - mmm.

1 Like

Trust me when things have been desperate - an electric toothbrush (not the brush bit) has been used as has a vibrating skin cleanser - sometimes you JUST NEED it.

I don’t have toys.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten quite creative in a pinch! That’s where the real fun comes in :smiling_imp:. @dagar had me playing with candles yesterday :joy:

3 Likes

Chewbacca is the rolemodel when it comes to cuddling body hair. The female equivalent of Chewbacca must be sweet. Sweet enough to put the “beavers” in a crying shame. Lets hope it comes without the smell of a moist Labrador in the middle of the summer. Mmmm…yum!

1 Like

I see why it was called the DARK Ages! Men were slicing their balls off!

What a way to avoid having kids, dude!

Was he trying to be a enunch for religious reasons?

1 Like

Yes, been there - used as anointing love honey so to speak. Must be a bit weird as I can get a thrill from a chime candle but hey ho takes all sorts I guess.

1 Like

The origin of Swedish meatballs comes from that picture.

2 Likes

Well it adds to the energy especially for love and lust work! I won’t pretend I’ve never used the handle of my athame or a crystal point for a good thrill!

1 Like

Did they throw you out of the Bed Bath and Beyond?

4 Likes

Oh crap that thing over there is the greenhouse… I was wondering what that mangled mess was in the vines… I can never get a moment.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That only took me a whole morning and most of the afternoon to identify and now I really can’t be bothered.

1 Like

Fortunately I was in the privacy of my office!

2 Likes