Five free Tarot of the Divine Readings (Closed)

As the title state I am doing five free readings with the Tarot of the Divine deck. This deck uses folklore to relate a story or message for each card in a sort of Aesop’s fables way.

I don’t do timelines with dates, everything else is pretty much fair game. Each reading takes about half an hour so some patience is needed.

I don’t do pms for these readings.

Ready set go…! :rofl:

Oops! Forgot my picture!

4 Likes

I’ll take one :grin:

1 Like

Right on, what are we looking at today Mr. Knight?

2 Likes

I also want to ask for one.

2 Likes

Sure thing! Same question :raising_hand_woman: I’ll go have a smoke and give you guys a minute to think about it! BRB!

1 Like

It will be quite boring and mundane :smile: - there is a girl I like, so will be there something more between us?

2 Likes

I want one too. I just want to know whether I would get the man I love or not?

2 Likes

Alrighty gotcha both.

2 Likes

Can i get one?

2 Likes

Alright one more!

1 Like

Id like one.

Question: What practice should I explore more deeply?

2 Likes

Gimme a reading on my spiritual path and Ascension progress, please. I feel I’ve done a lot with my mantras and would like a picture of where I’m currently at and where I’m heading.

3 Likes

My question is,should i continue this spiritual path,or should i get out of all this,and continue life as before.

2 Likes

Where is DarkestKnifht spiritually and where is he headed?

Six of swords: of course my first thought is Im glad this is the first card because it looks like being up shit creek without a paddle or some bullshit… In reality this card is the story of Danae and Perseus from Greek Mythology.

Healing, moving forward, stability, escape, journeys. The essence of the story is that after a long disheartening journey there is a hopeful outlook for a calm and promising future.

Judgement: this one is about Sun Wukong, the Monkey King and is from Chinese mythology.

Improvements, forgiveness, a change of perspective, absolution, rebirth. In this story your past actions and decisions determine your future and an upright card shows you’ve learned your lessons and are not doomed to repeat the mistakes of your past.

Six of cups reversed. The Snow Queen, a Danish fairytale.

R: the future, letting go, leaving home, rose tinted glasses. This one talks about how sometimes we leave people or things behind us because that’s what we need to do. It doesn’t mean we don’t have fond memories, or that those people and things won’t be there for us when we need them, it just means we need space to grow and do what we need to do to continue our path.

Strength R: Tam Lin, a Scottish fairytale.

R: weakness, self doubt, abuse of power, pride, negligence. This story is about purity of heart, purpose and raw willpower to over come mentally and emotionally what life gives us.

Reversed indicates to me that you still don’t have a clear picture of what life should like to you, thusly you have very little willpower to make anything happen or manifest because you have not even defined what it is you want. You’re abusing your power by letting it waste away rather than doing something great with it, but to do something great you need willpower and the conviction and confidence in yourself to do it.

Three of cups r. Aspara, Hindu mythology.

R. Over indulgence, infidelity, disintegrating bonds, gossip, isolation. This one is the story of a party or celebration basically gone wrong, and the one who should be receiving honor basically being made an ass of.

Alright so we start this story by putting our past struggles behind us and seeing a bright future, we find we’ve learned our lessons so we can now have what we desire…

But we have no idea what we desire and we need to leave some people behind that are really just dragging us down, plus the roommate or some asshat at theater is going to ruin our moving out party or yay we did it stage night, somehow someway.

Or some bullshit and wind of course! :rofl::rofl::rofl: that last card is open for interpretation, the first four however, different story.

1 Like

I love fairytales and fables. I’ll be watching this thread to see the art on the cards you pull.

1 Like

Is there relationship potential between Seraph and their crush?

The devil. Boitata, Brazilian mythology.

Greed, controversy, violence, strange experiences, addictions. This is the familiar story about the devil giving into the ego and longing for the things they don’t need and which may even be harmful to them. They are unwilling to leave bad situations or save themselves because they are like a dragon sitting upon a pile of treasures they can’t even use.

One of you is traumatized and is either healing or need of healing from bad life situations.

Knight of swords. Hang Tuah, Malaysian legend.

Intellect, bravery, confidence, action oriented. This card represents a person who is strong, asset and intelligent. They aren’t afraid of jumping in and adapting to the battle in order to win, rather than relying on tried and true techniques. They are rebellious, loyal and a fierce champion.

One of you is strong enough to help the other and the out of the box thinking you have will help.

King of wands. The Phoenix, East Asian mythology.

Honesty, passion, leadership charm, flexibility. This is a symbol of strength that ultimately always ends with rebirth, nobility, strength and loyalty.

A sign of the traumatized individual being capable of overcoming their past and being able to embrace a bright future within a strong relationship.

Three of wands r. The Enchanted Pig, Roman mythology.

R. Returning home, wallowing, delays, frustrations. This card is about a long and difficult journey, wrought with doubt, lack of motivation and the Princess ultimately faces many trials to save the prince.

This indicates it could be difficult to remember why you got together at times and perseverance will be needed.

Ace of cups r. Matsuo’s Sake, Japanese mythology.

R. Relationship problems, depression, sadness, creative blocks, repression.

Ordinary this is a positive card, but upside down it indicates difficulty where there should be celebration.

Ultimately it sounds like a relationship is possible, but that it would be an up down road and both parties will need to remember to stay engaged and conscientious of the other to make it work.

1 Like

Will LoveSallos obtain the object of their hearts desire?

Queen of cups r. Halibu the Hunter, Mongolian legend.

R. Heartbreak, infidelity, lack of diplomacy, moodiness, pettiness. This card is a messenger, Halibu is willing to take a stand for what he believes in and with a dragon for a friend he is willing to sacrifice himself to save everyone who matters to him.

It sounds like this relationship would not be beneficial for both parties, only one would be committed and the other would stand for what they believed in and desired, putting that above the relationship.

The tower r. Rapunzel, a German fairytale.

R. Feeling trapped, delaying the inevitable, fear of pain, depression. This card is opposite of upheaval and change for the favor and indicates a situation that cannot be resolved or redeemed.

If this a get your ex back situation, I recommend abandoning ship.

Four of cups. The Nightingale, Danish folk tale.

A lack of awareness, pessimism, daydreaming, lethargy, reevaluation. This card represents romanticizing bad choices while ignoring the good options right in front of you. It indicates coveting or listing for things that are only superficially better or good for us because someone else doesn’t appear to be as good in our eyes.

This indicates you are letting something that was or something that couldn’t actually be, but you are convinced it could happen and are holding yourself back, missing your chance at a truly good relationship for something that probably should be left in the past and marked as best reminisced over once our beards and hearts have had a fresh breath of clarity.

Ten of swords. Sedna, Inuit mythology.

Bitterness, betrayal, rock bottom, martyrdom, severing ties. This is the story of a girl who gets betrayed by her father, ultimately seeking revenge.

Pursuing this line of love will ultimately leave you bitter at heart and seeking to harm them magically for not being faithful and true to you.

Strength r. Tam Lin, Scottish fairytales.

R. Weakness, abuse of power, pride, negligence. Throw card indicates someone who is fighting a battle they can’t win, refusing to overcome their challenges and heartbreak, being weak willed.

Ultimately, this reading sounds to me as if you are pursuing an ex lover or a crush that should be dropped like it’s hot potato’s. They either aren’t or won’t be (if it’s a new love) faithful, they will stand by their convictions and there is naught you can do about it except make it worse by refusing to face the truth. This would not be a healthy relationship with even five and take for all involved.

Best of luck, these are trying and hard situations but it sounds like you have suitors that would treat you better and maybe even like you deserve if you open yourself to those opportunities. Heartbreak is only inevitable if one refuses to accept something is not right for us and our lives.

Did you guys all up and die while I was reading cards… :rofl: or did I forget to disclaimer that sometimes the cards give the messages we need and not what we want…:thinking:

I mean, it’s time for a smoke break, I’ll be back in ten or so to start the next one!

Thank you!

1 Like

Should ArtSoul continue on their spiritual path or return to a completely mundane way of life?

Bonus!!! Draw Two extra cards!

What I mean is they came as a package, so we are going to read them all- I think it’s 7 total.

Knight of Swords r. Hang Tuah, Malaysian legend.

R. Rudeness, bullying, an inferiority complex, passivity.

This story is supposed to be about a sting, brave assertive warrior, instead it’s about a naive, indulgent, scared individual.

To compensate for fear of what you are doing and how easily frightened you are, you are acting like an asshat and putting on a face of toughness that spirits likely aren’t buying and find a wee bit rude.

The tower. Rapunzel, German fairytales.

Massive change, upheaval, catastrophe, rebuilding, revelation. This card is about sudden change or unexpected upheaval. Beliefs may be shattered, trust lost, faith destroyed and your foundations shaken.

Basically this card indicates you either are about to face a very challenging life change or you need to make a drastic change to your spiritual approach, I assume the rest of the cards will reveal much more.

Seven of swords. Coyote, Salish legend.

Strategy, cunning, thievery, cheating, manipulation. This card represents deceit of all kinds. You may be clever, you be manipulative but more often than not these actions will be seen through and lead to negative consequences.

This could be anything for asking for justified vengeance over a petty matter and making the target out to be a super bad person, when they didn’t even know they made a mistake, or something like playing pranks on others at inappropriate times.

Either way this card recommends cleaning up your actions and acting with self integrity.

It also sounds to me like taking the mundane road would be denying something within you as you wouldn’t be afraid if you didn’t sense something, so to take the mundane route will not necessarily stop your sensing things and may increase your fear as you trick your mind into believing you can make the spiritual weird shit around stop by simply stopping your practice.

The fool. The little mermaid, Danish fairytales.

Beginnings, possibilities, impulsiveness, innocence, a free spirit. This card represents someone who is ready to dive out and transform into something new, the mermaid into a human. She is excited despite the warnings.

The mystical into the mundane. I can’t think this is a chance card in the draw, considering how they all fell out in a bundle. It sounds to me like despite whatever I say here, you will be somewhat set on trying the mundane life.

Ten of cups r. Julnar the sea-born, Arabic fold take.

R. Dysfunctional family, broken home, instability, conflict, neglect.

This card upright represents true emotional and spiritual fulfillment. Upside down it indicates the opposite of finding where you belong and what you desire.

The decision you are leaning towards will not lead to a fulfilling lifestyle.

Three of swords r. Crane wife, Japanese fairy tale.

R. Overcoming grief, optimism, reconciliation, forgiveness, seeking help. This card is about a girl who asked her partner for space and he refused to give it to her. It would normally represent self harm, making the wrong choice because someone else is also making the wrong choice so we desire revenge- but two wrongs don’t ever make a right and usually make things worse.

This card represents coming to your senses, letting go of a petty argument and moving towards the future with forgiveness.

Three of coins r. Banjhakri and Banjhakrini, Tamang mythology.

R. Poor work ethic, apathy, lack of goals, willingness. This card represents learning from a demanding teacher, but if the student is dedicated the work is worth it.

Being reversed this card indicates you are not putting in the work to receive what you want, you are doing the groundwork to become who you want to be, it’s too much trouble, it’s too much work, it’s too easy to skip a day etc.

Basically the way I read this, your lack of magical success boils down to allowing your fears cause you to take actions in an attempt to exert your spiritual dominance; your harboring hate, discontent, disrespect and seeking revenge for something you need to let go of; following a more mundane path won’t your fix problems as they basically boil down to a need to allow yourself to forgive either yourself or someone else for your own well being because this is consuming you in an unhealthy way that will lead to major upheaval in your life and the need to actually focus on your goals and develop the skills you need for the expectations you are putting out.

You can set aside he spiritual practices but it will not shut off your senses, make you feel safer or help you work through your mental and emotional anxieties and traumas. These will still need to be addressed and recommend counseling if you do decide to set aside your practice.

If you decide to continue I suggest starting all over with focus on resolving past issues that are preventing your evolution and interfering with your ability to see clearly and act with integrity. :blush:

1 Like