First time meeting Lucifer

I was curious for those who work with Lucifer what your first time meeting him or working with him was like?

I believe I had a recent run in with him which I can’t seem to shake completely from my head so I thought it might be helpful to talk to some other people who have dealt with him

To be clear he just seemed curious about me. He just watched me. He didn’t demand anything from me he didn’t hurt me. He just seemed curious that’s it

Thanks in advance for sharing your stories

5 Likes

My experience with Lucifer was more of having to do with his infernal armies because I wanted to explore and he didn’t mind it. Of course I couldn’t explore the more sensitive things which I was fine with but it was a really cool experience and my only one since I don’t really work with him.

4 Likes

It was intense… When I first summoned him I could barely breath, due to his intense energy. But he was very kind and respectful. He also wanted to help me in anything I needed help with.

5 Likes

Hmm I had many experiences running into him in my past, but I did know his other masks. I always felt as if there was someone watching me and as soon I have my firstborn son, it started to become more obvious of an angelic presence in my life especially when he yanked on my astral toe to wake me up to feed the baby. It got more and more obvious later on, but here I am now.

2 Likes

My first time “meeting” him was quite…something. I ignored his presence for a little while since I wasn’t sure if he was actually trying to contact me. One day, during a meeting in my office a huge energy wave overwhelmed me and I almost fell off my chair. It was him, playing Captain Obvious on my stupid ass, I contacted him the very same day. Funny guy.

7 Likes

He was around when things started to finally make sense years ago.
I didt noticed in the beginning cause i wasnt really expierienced yet with spirit/deity communication.
Even when he made it very clear it was him i still kinda suppressed it since i was to afraid back then for working with him.
He undestood cause i never felt he was pissed or something.
In that period i worked with what i called ‘the angelic beings’. they were very around and guided me through the last months with my mother.
who they were i still dont know but it wasnt just one angel, it were more like some kind of team.or so.
Lucifer and those angelic beings made it clear back then that Lucifer had a strong angelic aspect aswell and that my fear to trust them/him back then was my biggest obstacle eventhough i handled everything well

But i am very sure he gave my enlightment the push that it needed

7 Likes

I’ve been watched by him, I feel, for a very long time; since a child to be exact. I have seen numerous signs of him but I didn’t seek him out until last year.

The reason being of religious dogma pounded into my head growing up and the fear that was brainwashed in my mind. I’ve seen his face a few times through my scrying mirror. Once I’ve seen his cloak manifest in my temple out of the corner of my eye.

I’ve talked to him face to face in dream state as well. Very laid back and chill attitude but firm in conversation and personal stance. Shrewd with his wisdom and demeanor.

The most powerful meeting with him was when I asked for his strength in renouncing my faith and I stood up and faced east. The walls in the attic I practice in began to flex outward and stayed that way throughout my saying what needed to be said.

The energy I felt was like being in a roller coaster on the first drop but without even moving. Very intense and intoxicating, loved it and always anticipate that feeling I get from him with each meeting.

Ave Lucifer!

1 Like