First time magick really surprised you and made you awe

Wow indeed

Once when my first curse went through and another when I could feel my energy and the top which I liked most is when I first etheric/spiritual projected.

1 Like

Wow okay. You cursed someone. May I ask what caused you to do that?

There was a lot of drama early in my life and the individual that had a hand some of it I cursed.

1 Like

Posted it a bunch of times elsewhere but when I first evoked Belial he heavily impressed on me that he would like blood on his sigil; I thought to promise the blood from my next random nosebleed (since I was not really into the idea of injuring myself to offer blood) but then immediately dismissed it since there was no way of knowing when it would happen and if I’d be anywhere near his sigil when it did. I had a nosebleed the next day.

Later I asked King Belial to delay a customer meeting I had scheduled in a pretty tight timeframe, like 2 or 3 days from when I made the request. That didn’t happen but after a week or two the entire customer’s project got pushed back by about 6 weeks, giving me much more time to prepare to deal with them in general.

I also asked in that same session to be ‘forced’ to spend a day at one of my employer’s other offices in my city the following week, again, on a very tight timeframe. Didn’t end up happening that week, but about two weeks later my boss told me I had to start spending minimum half my work week, every week for the foreseeable future, at that office.

King Belial has been the spirit who, for me, has given the most impressive material results.

In terms of other workings I would say Damon Brand’s Mystical Words of Power has had a terrific impact on me. It has dialled up my optimism to such an extent where I feel generally immune to stress, in control of my thoughts and emotions, and generally at peace with and highly attuned to myself.

5 Likes

On advice from the book I was reading at the time, my first sigil was for something innocuous with no emotional impact (to avoid ‘lust of result’). It was, “I will see a woman wearing red shoes.” It manifested within 5 minutes. I did it again the next day and it manifested 15 times in a couple hours. I was like, “SWEET MOTHER OF F—K! THIS WORKS!?!”

And then there was that time I invoked Lilith the first time. Lol. I got physically thrown down on the bed, pinned down by my wrists, and had a really not safe amount of respiratory distress. Like something pressing on my chest and sucking the life out of me. I thought, “Great, this is how they’re going to find me: Butt nekkid and asphyxiated. I should have a spotter.”

5 Likes

Wow epic story. For real. Wait, why did Lilith go crazy on you like that lol?

1 Like

I was just thinking about how I’m not ready to give blood (I just assumed that it would always need me to cut myself or sth) and that gives a new way to do it ha. Giving blood makes me dam dizzy, bro I’m feeling it as I’m talking.

Some years ago, i did a baneful working on a person. This was the result:

2 Likes

Curious, very curious

I have read and heard from others that sometimes she likes to bust a chair over your head the first time to make sure you know who you’re dealing with. Like the first day of prison.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Probably won’t be lmao’ing if I meet her one day if that’s the case

1 Like

When I first started, I was apprehensive about calling on spirits and doubted if any of my efforts would work. One day a backstabbing lying co-worker pushed me over the edge. I came home and made a sour jar. I had her hair, signature, picture and date of birth. I put all kinds of nasty things in it including goofer dust and my own urine. I burned a large, dressed black candle over it for many hours and asked any evil spirit who could hear me to curse her. I was so pissed off! Drank a couple gin & tonic and swore at that jar half the night, picturing myself slapping her and throwing urine in her face. I put the candle out and was going to continue the next day. When I arrived at work the next morning, I was told she had been flown to the hospital around 3 a.m. and almost died from an appendicitis. Then she had complications due to weight and was out of work for 3 weeks. I honestly didn’t think it would work because jar spells seemed lame. I learned that intention and emotion are extremely powerful.

3 Likes

Yes indeed

It was this year, some months ago. I was against all odds, but I asked Orias to make someone change their minds and contact me. Three days later, it happened. I went from bored to euphoric as if I had just won the lottery, jumping like a madman!

It may not be the coolest thing ever, but at that point “coincidences” were piling up and this was, seriously, next to imposible. So it was an eureka! moment for me. Magick has to be real, there is no other explanation.

Be aware, I have been an atheist most of my life, I have a serious issue with faith and belief.

3 Likes

Very interesting. Your paradigm has loosened now?

1 Like

Yes, I’m more open to believe. But that didn’t happen in one second, it has been a slow burn over more than a year.

All in all, I really don’t know what I believe now. And that’s fine, I can figure it out later, one day at the time, as I keep on with my practice. And I’m really happy with my practice, one of this days I’m going to graduate from the occult diapers to the occult training pants, and that’s going to be a good day!

1 Like

The first time I was in awe of my power was when someone I have a child with tossed his responsibilities to the side and preferred living his best life as opposed to helping me with our child…disrespected me in the process, called me every name in the book, shirked his duties and smoked and drank all the time. So I channeled all of that fury, lit a candle and threw all the anger and rage I felt towards this abusive asshole and let it all out.

2 weeks later he ran a stop sign and totalled his precious vehicle. The first person he called was me and he spilled his guts, apogized for how he treated me etc etc etc. He doesn’t know I practice or what I do either, he just felt compelled to apologize.

I knew then that I had some power. I’ll do it again if need be. I have to deal with him in some way for the rest of my life, I’m sure he’ll need to be humbled again. You don’t get to treat me any ole kind of way and think I won’t defend myself spiritually :woman_shrugging:t6:

4 Likes

The first time I did an evocation, disregarding everything I’ve read, just laid out everything I bought that corresponded to Sallos and when I chanted his enn I felt a presence behind me. After the deal was done I felt weirdly calm and saw results in a few days, but I chickened out :man_shrugging:

Edit: the moment I felt his presence was the first “Holy Sh*t it’s real and it’s working!” moment :grin:

3 Likes