First time and disappointed

Ok,

I heard that you didn’t need to chant Lucifer’s enn when trying to contact him because back in the day enns were used for control on these spirits.

If I remember correctly enns are to call on the energy not the entity.

1 Like

Mmm…no.

Enns come from the practice of demonolatry, which is a religious practice that worships demons as Divine beings. They do not seek to control them. In fact, in the practice of demonolatry, traditional evocation is seen as coercive and offensive to those they worship, so they practice what the author S. Connolly refers to as invocation, that is, instead of forcefully summoning the demon, the practitioner extends an invitation for the demon to come into their space. The demon may or may not decide to show up.

Enns were first brought to wider attention in the published diaries of a demonolator named Alexander Willits sometime in the 16th century. The theory on the origins of the enns is that they were given to worshippers by the demons themselves, so it is unlikely they were ever used to control them (though some modern magicians have mentioned that a few demons dislike their enns) but no one really knows for sure where they truly came from.

2 Likes

BRO i stg these ppl keep telling me false infomation :c sorry for that dude

1 Like

You need to read about the topics you are interested in. Search until something makes you want to learn more and more. Then you will know what path you want to be on and what to experience with. Main thing is don’t rush yourself. One thing at a time so it won’t be overwhelming.

Believe me, he was there with you, you just didn’t feel or see him. The same thing happened to me when I first tried to invoke him… same thing with Lakshmi and two days later she took me out of my body to meet her…

1 Like

Nobody said anything, so I’ll ask: OP, are you meditating daily? If not, do so.

1 Like

Yes, but issues with vision, I’m working on it.

:thinking: