First invocation of Lilith

I was checking out few videos on Lilith last week and tried invoking her. I drew a digit of her, lit 2 white candles with a glass of red wine and chanted Lilith, Latin, Ardat Lili Layla… after few minutes I felt some nervousness, a strange feeling on both my arms and it faded…
The same night I got a dream with Belial,s sigil and a lady asking me to work with Belial…
Does it mean Lilith wants me to work with Belial

4 Likes

What do you think? :slight_smile:
I’d go with yes. Belial and Lilith have a lot in common in things I’ve been reading.

4 Likes

Thank you. How many days does it take for a successful invocation

3 Likes

No idea. I’m new to this stuff as well.

I just trust my gut.

1 Like

I’l keep you updated on how it goes

2 Likes

There’s a good chance. Do you feel drawn to Belial’s Sigil? If yes then perhaps you should work with him first.

3 Likes

When I started my research i always ended up with articles or videos related to Belial. I invoked Lilith as I heard it’s easier for women to work with Lilith

2 Likes

Reminds me of Astarte. Not a day goes by when I don’t see her Sigil or some reference to her❤️.

My advice would be to reach out to him (he’s not as bad as people think). Perhaps ask him for some specific signs.

4 Likes

Yes. They will refer you to who you NEED to work with, versus who you WANT to work with.

5 Likes

True that. If you got an actual name, you’re lucky. Many times they like to throw some hints at you and you have to search and find out what da hell was that.

5 Likes