First Evokation of King Paimon

So I know there’s a ton of information about King Paimon on here, but I wanted to share my experience and get some input.

I tried to evoke King Paimon tonight, for the first time. I know he’s very good at manipulating people and things, and can also be a great teacher for beginners.
(From what I’ve read)
Well, I lit a black candle that I carved his name into, lit some insence and put some offerings on a plate.
I drew his sigil as best I could, and had my phone set in front of the candle, with a picture of someone I wanted him to influence to come back into my life.

When I first started to gaze at his sigil, it was so quiet, the silence was actually getting loud. (If that makes sense?)
I tried to gaze at it as long as I could, before I set it down and tried to meditate and call to him.
Now, I was a little intimidated at first, can’t really explain why, but for some reason I was a bit. I put that aside and started to call to him, and ask that he come to me.
After about 5 minutes of this, and not really being able to allow myself to fall into a deep meditation, I heard one of the bowls with the insence actually move.
Now, that might’ve been the insence stick moving in the bowl, but I’m keeping an open mind. Also, when I first asked him to come to me, the flame on the candle moved slightly.
Anyway, I didn’t want to risk angering him, or annoying him, by continuing to ask him to come, so I just started to talk, as if he was there.
I also apologized to him for being undeveloped still, and asked he be patient.

I then began to tell him the things I was unhappy with in my life, and asked that he guide and teach me, and help me to develop myself, and teach me to apply my abilities to my life.
I then asked that he bring someone back into my life, that was no longer a part of it, as this was the greatest burden I am dealing with.
I then told him of the offerings I had for him, thanked him again for coming, and asked that he influence this person to contact me, as a sign that he was actually present, and that he had agreed to work with me.

All in all, I’m a little surprised and slightly concerned.
I’ve reached out to Lilith, Astaroth, and Duke Sallos before, and all of them allowed me to feel there energy.
King Paimon was different. I didn’t feel anything much. And the little bit of a different feel, might’ve been my own intimidation? Who knows?
But I’m just a little surprised that someone as powerful as King Paimon, wouldn’t have been more of an overwhelming feeling?
I know that he would NOT have allowed me to feel an overwhelming feeling, if he didn’t want me to. I just hope that he was there, and that he will work with me and help me overcome my current obstacles.
Again, I asked him for a sign through this other person’s contacting of me, so we’ll see.
I will continue to keep everyone updated as time goes on. “Fingers crossed”
Anyone have any feedback or info they can share, based on there own experience?
Anyone have a similar experience with King Paimon?

1 Like

Last two weeks when I evoke Paymon, a black dragon showed up. It’s very clear that the great King Paimon didn’t come but sent a servant or a familiar.

What am I saying?

It could also mean that he didn’t come but sent a servant or one of his familiar.

3 Likes

You may be able to facilitate communication but perhaps you may be unable to feel them at this time, if that makes sense. Kind of like bieng noseblind.

1 Like

In all of your evocations, have you ever expected the spirit to show up? Did you always assume they would send a familiar?

2 Likes

You won’t always be overloaded with their energy. You mentioned the silence was actually loud. This is a good description of what happens with King Paimon. I’ve noticed that when he comes with other Kings it’s actually a quieter and more calm experience than when he comes on his own. Perhaps you had a full house.

2 Likes

Or maybe he was standing there listening to you, or as they said there he might have sent a servant. When I tried to evoke him, I did not feel anything too strong, just a pressure on my shoulders, more because I was not with the developed astral senses, no I could identify if it was him or a servant.

1 Like

Interesting…Very interesting.
Yes, the silence was very loud, (If that makes sense)
And in a way, it was a very plain and simple, but different experience.
And replaying it in my head, one of the bowls did move. I heard it drag across the tile floor like an inch. And when I first said, (please come to me) the flame on the candle did flicker. So I’m gonna assume if it wasn’t actually King Paimon, it was at least a servant upon his sending.
But either way, I’m gonna continue to meditate and focus on him.
I want to learn and develop. I want to get better, so I will continue to try to get his attention and hopefully get myself to where I can actually hear, and maybe see him.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Really good information. I greatly appreciate it, guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like