First evocation....Asmodeus

Asmodeus is the son of Tubal-Caïn descendant of Caïn ( Caïn brother of abel)
Caïn is son of Adam. But i think true father of Caïn is Lucifer ?
in my genealogy Asmodeus is 7th cousin 103x removed :slight_smile:
I will do other research to find out more soon

3 Likes

Lucifer with Eve in book of michael ford talk about that

satan and lucifer is two person

3 Likes

Stepping in before people go off into their own tangents. You’re dealing with the Ancient history and texts here. Satan is Lucifer. Lucifer is Satan. Lucifer is the fallen angel of the Hebrew God. Lucifer is the Heavenly name of Satan. The Serphant, within Hebrew texts, is Satan (Lucifer).

You’ll find the same texts in other ancient cultures. The idea of a monotheistic God came down from these ancient stories as people tried to make sense of life. You can research your family line all you want; however, science will prove all humans are related in some way.

People - the entire human race - could literally be called sheep. Even those in Black Magick could be considered “sheep”, because they are following something. They want to feel included.

And frankly, it’s the watch keeper who stands on the boarders of the gate beyond the gates who truly understands the stories. And I only deal with the Ancients. I only deal with those who seek for the understanding of the Ancient winds. And I am the watch keeper.

There is more than just the Hebrew and Abrahamic stories. In fact, the Anti-Christ is even a metaphor. As a White Witch, it’s my understanding that Anti-Christ is in every soul of the human.

I’ve seen people who follow the Hebrew God be more “ungodly” and vindictive than those who follow Black Magick. Even in Black Magick, there should be respect. It is not meant to be messed with. Nor toyed with. Because those more powerful than me can and could really fuck up my life.

So, I respect it. I’ll always respect it. By doing so, I’m protected on both sides. We learn from each other. Yet, we often forget this.

8 Likes

that’s right! Camio / Caym is the tallest aspect of Cain / Qayin. Tubal-Qayin is another aspect of Qayin, an aspect that seems to have arisen from some form of initiatory autotransformation he promulgated. HEIL KAIN VON SAMAEL! AVE QAYIN MESSOR! SAVE SENOR DEATH! AGIOS ISCHYROS KA-IN AROTRIOS! [Hail Cain, son of Samael. God save you, Cain. Hail to death. Transcendent and powerful is Cain of the plow]. Firstborn son of the Devil who has taken Mahan’s name as a symbol of his initiation.

Where can I find the non-bibical source?

I do not have to deny that the copy of that evocation belongs to me, but neither does it belong to vk jehannum, vk jehannum makes a compilation of several sources in his investigations to support the advancement of his private Gnosis, before asserting anything he has objectivity in his approach, because nobody is incautious to believe what can be copied-pasted, THE ONE WHO BELIEVES SOMETHING IS NOTHING ANYTHING HAS BEEN DECEIVED, THAT text takes it from NA-A. 218 the current where I formed more than 10 years ago, I am a servant of the master Cayim master and lord of the shadow of death, and it would be good to evoke him and ask him if he is from the seed of Samael … or will That samael is also a transliteration just as you claim it is Lucifer with Satan? You say that you do not know the relationship of caim with Goetic so refrain from giving an opinion on what has no basis, to say that Cayim / master and lord of the shadow of death is not a son of samael is a serious blasphemy, not because I say so but by the information and compilation of texts and the manifestation of the teacher certify it, so fixed position regarding its erroneous and false conception. Caim is the son of Samael!

1 Like

Aside from the banter. Yes, Asmodeus often comes across as “amused”. unlike his aspect of Aeshma daeva, which is far more… direct. Asmodeus is witty, eloquent, and remarkably easy to work with. He is a master of all forms of sorcery… he really is pretty dang cool. He does have a trickster aspect, and will tend to drop what you asked for on you when you are least prepared. But only if its to teach you a lesson. continue onward Ennael!

4 Likes

Thank you Otherion :blush: he is a great personality! He has out me onto Bune who is also great

3 Likes

Can I ask what kind of metod did you use to contact him?

1 Like

I enjoy Asmodeus, and yes he almost always seems amused with me. In my experience he cannot be confined, so what you said about the breeze is something I have experienced with him. I agree with another forum member, I cannot recommend him. His energy is alot to deal with even for a more experienced sorcerer than I. He is definitely not for beginners. Once he has been invoked I don’t know that he CAN be banished. It is a thrill ride with him, has its ups and downs, pros and cons. He has had my mind in such a state before that if I wasn’t mentally stable, it would not be good. I have a hot temper and my personality resonates with him, but tensions can flare in your home with him. Although I am glad to have him here, as he makes me feel safe, there is always something he is urging me to work on about myself, and I can tell you he absolutely will help free you of any lingering religious beliefs, as he is opposed to and hates xtianity and every form of it. He can be very dark, and also witty and pleasant. You will come out better for it, but it is a learning experience. All in all I do not regret invoking Asmodeus.:grin:

8 Likes

i love this so much. thank you so much for sharing. can I ask how you started the evocation? i would really like to do this myself and i’d love to know how you started. i mean did you write a petition or just meditate or what? thanks for the info, love your story.

1 Like

Welcome back @Lucifers_Daughter from your hiatus. I’ve noticed that you have made 50 posts in your short time here, but have never properly introduced yourself (your profile doesn’t count. It must be posted to the forum proper) It is a rule here and required, so please click the link below and correct that oversight:

intro3

theres not really anything special about me to be honest. i cant imagine what everyone would want to know

1 Like

I did a full invocation, cast an elemental circle to balance our energies and meditated on his sigil and enn.

2 Likes

Meditation on his sigil whilst listening to his enn. When I felt he had arrived I then turned it off an made myself aware of my thoughts and physical feelings. Sometimes I get images or words in my mind or physical sensations. Just be aware of everything.

I find every spirit has a different ‘feel’ to them. I got dizzy and sickly with Asmodeus’ energy which is why I believe he put me in touch with Bune.

3 Likes

Thats so helpful hun thank you

1 Like

Dizzy, sickly…loss of energy …that’s what I feel with Belial. With Asmodeus I actually feel calm and in control with myself.

2 Likes

KING ASMODEUS HAIL!! He told me last night that HE "can work great miracles"

2 Likes

Very interesting experience I just had my first evocation with Asmodeus as well!

1 Like