First Evocation And Choice Of Spirit

[quote=“Dani123321, post:40, topic:2827”][quote=“Utuk-Zul, post:39, topic:2827”]Okay, it’s been a while since I started this thread so I thought I’d update on my progress…

Two weeks ago I performed a ritual intended to bring my victim to me and have her lust after me as I do her. I also opened an Abramelin square to bring me money. After performing these rituals I put them out of my mind, put the square away in a safe place and went about my life as usual.

Today I’m sitting in the living room when I hear a knock on the door, it’s a guy asking if the muscle car I have out front is for sale. I show him around the car and give him a fairly high price which he doesn’t even haggle over. I had no intention of selling the car but it would have cost me a few grand to get new registration and fix up a small electrical problem so the car had been sitting for a while and I’d lost interest in it.

As I’m shaking the guy’s hand in the driveway after working out the deal the girl who I performed my lust ritual for pulls into my driveway, I hadn’t seen her for a few months, she tells me to ring her on the weekend so we can go out and catch up with each other.

It wasn’t until I was back inside that I actually remembered the lust spell and square that I’d opened two weeks ago and that both of the desires I had willed into motion had come to pass… well one had and the other is now much closer to fullfilment come the weekend.[/quote]

did sitiri cause any other havoc in your life? because
he did with me a little. And alot of other people.[/quote]

Not so far. I’ve come across people saying the same thing as you in my research though.

1 Like

Sitri is amazing. Holy crap he is great. Won’t work for everyone but that mostly depends on how far developed you are in your own Ascent. Not a starter demon to be honest. But invaluable later on in ones magick career.

1 Like