First Contact with King Paimon

Good evening everyone. Tonight my wife and I attempted to gain King Paimon’s audience. After some enn chanting and eventually blowing out all the candles, he made his presence known very subtly. We both experienced tingly crown chakras and the black mirror we use, I made from a clock… the clock started ticking, but no batteries… nor have there ever been batteries in it… that was clever of his majesty :slight_smile:
We could not get audible communication nor visual recognition but we were able to ask through tarot, once again. Interestingly enough, King Paimon gave us the exact cards that Duke Dantalion did last night. We both gave offerings in good faith as an act genuineness. The answers we’re getting are clear but hard to move forward with.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated in trying to begin a relationship with his majesty as loyal students of his arts and knowledge. I suspect we are meant to practice separately, which could be a very simple solution. That being the case, is it problematic to practice while other people are in the house?

–Muad-Dib

7 Likes

Congrats for your experience!

You show great respect to the king, that’s great! Well, as you probably already know, you need to take his teachings seriously. Other than that, summon him and talk to him, ask his advice. Besides, to create a relationship with a spirit, is almost like creating a relationship with another human being.

Not at all!

5 Likes

Respect and now when you k ow he is there other then that your golden also be straight to the point as well he isn’t one to sit and wait for you to explain you life story lol that’s all

4 Likes