Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Some resources about Mepsitahl:

https://optimystic6.diaryland.com/080725_86.html

8 Likes

I don’t know if this is relevant but this seems super cool, but it’s long. I am playing it in the background as I do my things so I can figure it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Zev-KMRDg

It’s a video of a mepsitahl possession.

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is very useful!!

2 Likes

Do you feel the silence is internal or perhaps a facet of the mind being able to perceive silence? If you were to describe where and how this silence is/works what would you say

3 Likes

A very strange woman named Tara once told me “Clairaudience? Just sit down and listen to silence. Maybe turn on a fan to block out the background noise.”

5 Likes

I fully and genuinely hope many people join and turn this into an effort. I know many of you want clairaudience and don’t have it developed. This is your time. Don’t miss it! Combine our wills and we will achieve this goal and leap past those self imposed limits!

7 Likes

Oh hey, @Morgana9 is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Zev-KMRDg

I feel like I’m thinking of a different morgan…?

2 Likes

Yes I am. Sorry! Ugh who was it…

2 Likes

I don’t know bro maybe the best way to describe it is a tinnitus-like pitch except it’s not tinnitus it’s a universal pitch that you can tune into whenever you want . Commonly, people will hear this sound if they sleep in silence… it’s that pitch.

If you’re at a train station full of commuters, trains, announcements, whistle and horn blowing etc etc this is all external cacophony the universal pitch is inside the mind more so than it is out there but when people train this skill it becomes a very fluid outlet to inaudible energies. It helps me communicate with beings much more clearer which is why I usually get clear cut answers or insight that goes straight to my Mind’s eye or my ears quickly… it’s all from the meditation I’ve been doing and that sound of silence thing is something of an essential, without it I probably wouldn’t have that capability in some aspects.

7 Likes

In other news, I sort of feel like something is pushing me to more real things like clairaudience and automatic writing

2 Likes

@Maxwell, great topic, thank you for starting this, I have been at a dead-end trying to learn how to strengthen my senses.
But I also wanted to add a great stone/crytal: Sodalite.

Has great throat And 3rd eye chakra properties.
Good luck to everyone.

9 Likes

Considering this is my thread and I am going to be the most active here, I will just occasionally post things related to my development.

It really is about tuning in, I hear this constant ringing in my left ear, and I am DEAF (mostly) in my left ear. I feel it too, it just underwent a shift. IT’s very pronounced. I am tuning into it and letting my claiiraudience flourisb

1 Like

Oh my god
It’s coming from my contnrt of the wall, when I turn I can’t hear itas well. I feel it. It’s next to me. It’s just energy.

1 Like

WHY IS THERE AN INCREASED SPIRITUAL DISTURBANCE IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM NEAR MY BED? I can feel it crackling in the air! It’s not sentient or alive. IT just raised in vibration

2 Likes

I am not going crazy. I hear it. Loud. It got louder.

1 Like

I thought I’d offer a small tip that helped me when I was learning: clairaudience is the art of perceiving sound through extra sensory ability. So having conversations with other practitioners via telepathy or with spirits is helpful. In other words, not only is opening those faculties within yourself important but also the practice. Which I believe you touched on earlier here.

To get to the point: @AdamThoth and I used to play this game way back when where I was working on clairvoyance. We would imagine this indigo tube going into each other’s third eyes and we would send each other shapes and we had to guess the shape.

Why not try that with words? Instead of shapes you could keep it to specific words like fire, water, earth and air. That game can help you refine your abilities and get you practice, as well as verify your practice and help you figure out what works for you.

14 Likes

I agree. I just need to make it able to like say words. Right now I only know I can hear vibrations. We should absolutely do this in the future

2 Likes

I am hearing indescribable noises from it. It’s a little freaky. Should I be layiing on this>

1 Like

Like something on the radio but fuzzy

1 Like

I am gonna have so much fucking fun with this ability

1 Like