Finding unknown entity

I’ve been working with Thoth lately but I have had a very weak connection to him. Like I can barely feel his prescense when I evoke anyone else I feel it stronger but it seems like every time I evoke him the connection gets worse. Idk what to do. But I evoked him just minutes ago and I asked him for a spirit who will destroy relationships for me. (I’ve gotten multiple messages from users on here with that question) and I just didn’t know. So he gave me a name. “Tamatsu” I Googled it and nothing came up but during the ritual I evoked him and he was a strong strong entity and was very real. I felt the shift in the room. I need to know is it usual to find a hidden entity? And how can I know for sure that it’s who it says it is.

1 Like

First off I have to ask you this questions:

1. why do you want to destroy relationships? This will play into most likely why you were referred to a certain spirit.

2. Do you know the Tamatsu name meaning? It means Guardian. This is important when it comes to Occult Correspondences because its how a Spirit ties into what type of Power.

3. in relation to Correspondences, said spirit may actually be tied to a hidden strong spirit whose name is unknown, therefore when you were given a name (Tamatsu GUARDIAN), Thoth was probably trying to tell you in the only way he could by referring you to a GUARDIAN SPIRIT which may not necessarily be a well known popular God, but may in some way be related through meanings and ties.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:2, topic:6130”]First off I have to ask you this questions:

1. why do you want to destroy relationships? This will play into most likely why you were referred to a certain spirit.

2. Do you know the Tamatsu name meaning? It means Guardian. This is important when it comes to Occult Correspondences because its how a Spirit ties into what type of Power.

3. in relation to Correspondences, said spirit may actually be tied to a hidden strong spirit whose name is unknown, therefore when you were given a name (Tamatsu GUARDIAN), Thoth was probably trying to tell you in the only way he could by referring you to a GUARDIAN SPIRIT which may not necessarily be a well known popular God, but may in some way be related through meanings and ties.[/quote]
    I have been helping a few people learning what Ik about magick and I’ve been handling things well until almost everyone at the same time asked if I could destroy a relationship so they can get their loved one back. And I didn’t know the answer to that question so I evoked Thoth. Who I have been working with since last Saturday and I thought he knew everything so why not call on him. And I did and he gave me a clear ritual and gave me a name. So i did the ritual and I felt a very strong escense and after I finished the ritual I was curious as to what just happened and it’s something that’s never happened before. So I had to ask

Hey there!

You have the name,Tamatsu,and you know he’s a guardian spirit,who may have some connection to Thoth(Djehuty).IMO,that’s enough to perform an evocation!

If you want,I’ll even channel this Tamatsu for you,but that’s not even necessary,because you can call on him yourself.Trust yourself.

Now as for Thoth,I LOVE Thoth.He’s one of the first spirits that came to me,one that’s been watching over me since I was born,and one I am in a lifelong pact(and of course,he’s yet another spirit I would be willing to channel)

Thoth is an ancient god,so I believe the connection may be in the fact that not only has he been dormant for so long,but he’s much more commonly prayed to and invoked than he is evoked.

To successfully evoke him,listen to him.He values more if you hear him,and trust him and follow his advices,than if you can see him,and get him to do stuff for you,but isn’t listening to a word he says,and treating him like your dad who yammers stuff you really don’t wanna hear and so you just ignore.

So give it time,and you will build a strong connection with Thoth.Just heed to his warnings and advice,and stuff.

Also as has been pointed out before,Thoth does advocate the use of the LoA and more passive magical methods to achieve results.

What he’s taught me to do,is to do rituals,and simply remove one implement at a time.Like,a simple candle spell,has lighting a candle,visualizing a result,exhausting all of my emotions once I can see the results,making a command to the universe,and then forgetting about the working.

So,I first learned how to do this without saying a word,no incantation.

Then,I learned to cast candle spells,without actually lighting the candle,just imagining that it’s lit.

Then I learned to cast candle spells,without actually imagining a lit candle.

I then learned to do away with the candle,and imagine a lit candle,acting like it’s there.

Until I learned to do away with the candle,imaginary or not,and simply think on something,exhaust all of my will,command the universe and forget about the ritual.

And then,do away with the incantation,until my thoughts were of a divine nature.Now,such experimental spellcasting was very risque,like divination methods of psycheometry effects.

It was hard to pull off,and I don’t rely on the LoA,or such passive methods,but it’s useful for me,someone who has,for the majority of his magical education,not had candles(and had to use a bowl of water cause water is a gateway too),and someone who now has no candles because they all burned away and I need to buy some…

Oh and for gods wanting to make their thoughts magical.

Anyways,now,my regular,non-passive candle spells,have significantly improved,because I learned to do away with all those novelties.

This is not the same as the Master Black Magician,who has his desires delivered before he even casts the spell,but it’s a step towards it,from a neophyte like me…

Except I’m not much of a neophyte…terminology can be complicated.

[quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:6130”]Hey there!

You have the name,Tamatsu,and you know he’s a guardian spirit,who may have some connection to Thoth(Djehuty).IMO,that’s enough to perform an evocation!

If you want,I’ll even channel this Tamatsu for you,but that’s not even necessary,because you can call on him yourself.Trust yourself.

Now as for Thoth,I LOVE Thoth.He’s one of the first spirits that came to me,one that’s been watching over me since I was born,and one I am in a lifelong pact(and of course,he’s yet another spirit I would be willing to channel)

Thoth is an ancient god,so I believe the connection may be in the fact that not only has he been dormant for so long,but he’s much more commonly prayed to and invoked than he is evoked.

To successfully evoke him,listen to him.He values more if you hear him,and trust him and follow his advices,than if you can see him,and get him to do stuff for you,but isn’t listening to a word he says,and treating him like your dad who yammers stuff you really don’t wanna hear and so you just ignore.

So give it time,and you will build a strong connection with Thoth.Just heed to his warnings and advice,and stuff.

Also as has been pointed out before,Thoth does advocate the use of the LoA and more passive magical methods to achieve results.

What he’s taught me to do,is to do rituals,and simply remove one implement at a time.Like,a simple candle spell,has lighting a candle,visualizing a result,exhausting all of my emotions once I can see the results,making a command to the universe,and then forgetting about the working.

Then,I learned to cast candle spells,without actually lighting the candle,just imagining that it’s lit.

I then learned to do away with the candle,and imagine a lit candle,acting like it’s there.

Until I learned to do away with the candle,imaginary or not,and simply think on something,exhaust all of my will,command the universe and forget about the ritual.

And then,do away with the incantation,until my thoughts were of a divine nature.Now,such experimental spellcasting was very risque,like divination methods of psycheometry effects.

It was hard to pull off,and I don’t rely on the LoA,or such passive methods,but it’s useful for me,someone who has,for the majority of his magical education,not had candles(and had to use a bowl of water cause water is a gateway too),and someone who now has no candles because they all burned away and I need to buy some…

Anyways,now,my regular,non-passive candle spells,have significantly improved,because I learned to do away with all those novelties.

This is not the same as the Master Black Magician,who has his desires delivered before he even casts the spell,but it’s a step towards it,from a neophyte like me…

Except I’m not much of a neophyte…terminology can be complicated.[/quote]
I just looked through my journal and I didn’t even realize the side note that I channeled. Tamatsu is one of the loa and maybe the reason for the cut from the ritual dagger was to break that guardian spirits hold over the successful relationship? Idk just putting ideas out there.

[quote=“Suplexmike, post:5, topic:6130”][quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:6130”]Hey there!

I just looked through my journal and I didn’t even realize the side note that I channeled. Tamatsu is one of the loa and maybe the reason for the cut from the ritual dagger was to break that guardian spirits hold over the successful relationship? Idk just putting ideas out there.[/quote]

When it comes to Haitian Vodoun,or any of the systems of the African diaspora,I know a lot more than your average Joe,and quite a bit more than your average Western occultist.I am also incredibly fascinated with those systems,and study them thoroughly.

However,I have no personal experiences with them,and I think it’s healthier for me to stay out of them.They require devotion,the kind I’m not ready for.They are too intense for me,especially at this time.So I try to keep as much information on them without practicing,which is a lot less easy when I have a book that can literally open Legba’s door.

That said,if you have any experience with HV,just call up Legba.He’s a spirit of protection and he’ll be able to banish the guardian spirit.

If however,you have no experience with HV(nor any initiation),don’t meddle!!!

Maybe Thoth is telling you to call up the guardian spirit of the relationship and command it to work against its couple?It’s not really as hard as you may think.

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6130”][quote=“Suplexmike, post:5, topic:6130”][quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:6130”]Hey there!

I just looked through my journal and I didn’t even realize the side note that I channeled. Tamatsu is one of the loa and maybe the reason for the cut from the ritual dagger was to break that guardian spirits hold over the successful relationship? Idk just putting ideas out there.[/quote]

When it comes to Haitian Vodoun,or any of the systems of the African diaspora,I know a lot more than your average Joe,and quite a bit more than your average Western occultist.I am also incredibly fascinated with those systems,and study them thoroughly.

However,I have no personal experiences with them,and I think it’s healthier for me to stay out of them.They require devotion,the kind I’m not ready for.They are too intense for me,especially at this time.So I try to keep as much information on them without practicing,which is a lot less easy when I have a book that can literally open Legba’s door.

That said,if you have any experience with HV,just call up Legba.He’s a spirit of protection and he’ll be able to banish the guardian spirit.

Maybe Thoth is telling you to call up the guardian spirit of the relationship and command it to work against its couple?It’s not really as hard as you may think.[/quote]
I want to do this for this guy he desperately needs this to happen and I searched and asked Thoth to help me. Ill post results when I have them but there are still a lot of things I’m doing to build my arsenal of magical power. So I’m trying to learn all that I can so if you have anymore information on Thoth I’d appreciate it

[quote=“Suplexmike, post:7, topic:6130”][quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6130”][quote=“Suplexmike, post:5, topic:6130”][quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:6130”]Hey there!

Maybe Thoth is telling you to call up the guardian spirit of the relationship and command it to work against its couple?It’s not really as hard as you may think.[/quote]
I want to do this for this guy he desperately needs this to happen and I searched and asked Thoth to help me. Ill post results when I have them but there are still a lot of things I’m doing to build my arsenal of magical power. So I’m trying to learn all that I can so if you have anymore information on Thoth I’d appreciate it[/quote]

Kinda funny:

[url=http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=THOTH]Egyptian Mythology - the Gods of ancient Egypt

More normal stuff:
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth[/url]

[url=http://www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html]http://www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html[/url]

[url=http://www.pantheon.org/articles/t/thoth.html]Encyclopedia Mythica

All of those websites talk about the same stuff,but whatever.

I also have a bunch of Kemetic books here with me,but I don’t remember their names.

Finally,my pact with Djehuty(because that’s his real name):

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/my-first-pact-with-thoth/msg60999/#msg60999]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/my-first-pact-with-thoth/msg60999/#msg60999[/url]

(the thread features me channeling Thoth as well)

and some mantras he gave me:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/elemental-magick-the-natural-path/aeonic-god-gives-me-words-of-power-to-overpower-elements/msg63116/#msg63116]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/elemental-magick-the-natural-path/aeonic-god-gives-me-words-of-power-to-overpower-elements/msg63116/#msg63116[/url]