Finding the One (for right now)

I’ve been dating two girls on and off since last month. One of them began to be rude so I dropped her earlier this week and the other is hot and cold so it’s hard to read her, but I don’t think either of them are who I’m supposed to be with right now and I honestly don’t feel all that satisfied, like I can feel her out there. I don’t know. Maybe I’ve been watching too much “Bram Stoker’s Dracula” but it’s like a feeling that I know she is out there. What sayeth my fellow mages?

4 Likes

I would say to go with that instinct. It’s probably correct. More to the point, if you can feel her out there, what more can you do with that connection?

2 Likes

I could do a spell but I’m feeling a little jaded about love spells right now. I’ve seen results recently but not to the extent that I want. Hell, maybe I’m the one getting in my own way.

1 Like

The feels man… they’ll mess you up. Don’t do it I say. Don’t do it!

3 Likes

At this point you have no idea where she even is. Could be on another continent for all you know. So I don’t think a love spell is the way to go and I don’t think you need one in this case anyway. I’m thinking something more like a spell to draw them close and force a meeting.

1 Like

@rin Oh how I miss the feels. Letting yourself become enraptured and completely vulnerable, like a sapling exposed to a warm breeze. @Faustus That’s a good idea. I’m thinking Agwe and Erzulie. I feel her close by, honestly. Maybe I’ve lost the last of my marbles…

2 Likes

Nope I’ve stolen them. They’re in a jar next to @rin’s morals.

3 Likes

Humpf… well.

2 Likes

Eh you’d best keep them. I doubt they ever did any good. I’ve always been crazy but it’s kept me from going insane.

2 Likes

Ooo just the thought makes me shudder

If it’s the right person it’s ecstatic. I’ve only known the feeling once but I chased her away because of my ego. I still think about her every day and sometimes I wonder if she thinks about me too…

3 Likes