Finding jewelry, coins, trinkets, etc. a lot lately

Does this occur to others for a specific reason?
It started occurring after tossing pennies into the crossroads.
Work of crows perhaps? They tend to congregate around me at times.

2 Likes

Did you do it with the intent to find things?

Also, do you try to return them to their owners? :thinking:

1 Like

Originally yes. I have them in safe keeeping at the moment.

1 Like

Is it faeries? I don’t have a lot of experience but I’ve heard of similar experiences people had with faeries.

2 Likes

Possible, but Ive been hanging with someone who is into “other methods” shall we say.
Not faeries, that I know of. My guess is crossroad spirits.

1 Like

I was actually thinking lately about digging jewelry out of sidewalk cracks after tossing pennies into the streets that were freshly paved recently.
Now in a quandry, I have no problem returning the items or leaving them near the area they were found.

1 Like

You could try putting a notice out, if you just put them back that could offend whatever delivered them, and is no guarantee the person can recover them.

I always return things I find when possible, and have been very blessed with lost things being returned to me. I know how devastating it can be to lose something when it was your last bit of money, or something with sentimental value, worth far more than the sum of its parts.

There’s also a metaphysical element, when I started working with the Angel of Lost Things, and that may have led to some novel opportunities for other work I have ongoing. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ooo. Crossroad spirits are quite possible.

1 Like

The crossroads are portals to the underworld. So these spirits interchange energy. Try working with the Gods of the Underworld, it seems you have got their attention: Hades, Pluto, Hecate, Astarte…

1 Like