Finding it difficult to believe much, if anything at this point

Fuck yeah baby I failed so I will call everyone chumps to fix the situation. :relaxed::+1:

6 Likes

I mean to be fair we don’t need to verify our work to make it real. It seems like you’re saying that so that you can believe it which at the end of the day wrong change anything because it’s still people in the internet so it’s not like it’s going to change your lack of belief. In my opinion that has to come from you

2 Likes

You mean like the time I achieved remote vision with a member of this forum as a (willing) test subject? Because I always try to do that. I have a problem: I’m very skeptic.

3 Likes

Ive flagged this. No more responses needed.

I’m sorry Fuego that you didn’t get what you wanted and I get that your not open to anymore input but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Maybe it’s your approach. Personally I don’t believe in manifesting large amounts money however but I do believe manifesting the things that can get you large amounts of money. This would be things like better job opportunities or positions within a company that you work for or would like to work for. Alternatively you could also request the spirits you work with bring people into your life that can teach you how you can increase your overall prosperity. Not sure if this will help but I thought I would try nonetheless.

1 Like

I feel you @Nightside I made a post similar to yours once:

But I got better. Magick isn’t going to automatically fix your life, nor is it as easy as some people make it seem. Few people are successful at it right out of the gate.

15 Likes

Was it bullshit when you asked Orobas to help you get a job and he did help you and you did get the job?

11 Likes

Dude here’s the problem you’re behaving childishly again. Things aren’t going “exactly” the way you wanted, the way you think that it should be and now it’s everyone else’s fault ( the spirits) but yours.

Here’s a tip from a famous dignities spirit. If you want to live with dignity, then be more dignified.

Try this too this parts my advice
If you want the spirits to respect you, try respecting them too.

Don’t get mad I’m just keeping it real with you.

20 Likes

For a moment I will try not to let my own bias get on the way and speak properly.

Here is what I see. You are obviously pissed at something, and you are trying to take it out of here. Now you are all over the other threads, too.

What’s the point of that?

A month ago or two you said the similar phrase ‘since all of you succeed too much’, shit, can’t count the times I failed myself. How fail ratio is like 95% I am betting.

Like whats the point of the things you say though?

‘Spirits don’t care of me, everyone pretends to success, people do make believe here’…

I mean sure, go ahaed, stop doing magick since ita all larp make believe crap, your life will be pretty much the same so why do you bother typing at all?

Seems DarkestKnight was at the same spot years ago. He got infinitely better than that. Why can’t you?

Okay I am done posting

10 Likes

I appreciate all the responses. I want to believe, I just fail to any longer.
Yes, Orobas, Amon, Gremory, Paimon, Michael, Bael, are in my wallet, I cannot find Orobas in with the drawn sigils.
However, I will honor them. Amon, and Orobas, thank you for extending your power to me that I could obtain the job.

The reason why Im pissy:
I asked for 5000 in one week. I am not an investor or business type.
5000/40 plus tax = 175 per hour.
I am making 10 per hour after tax.

So, the job came, and I am expressing interest in getting others to work with me so I can get 250 per head, and possibly raise my income.

Was it a success? In honor and respect I will say yes.

Personally however? Im not sure.

So its the same old same old, barely get by, no change at all in direction. Live life as I have for the past seven years.

After seven years, even Jehovah would lift a drought and give growth. Not so with me I can tell.

So if God hates you, your unsure of spirit communication or even of the request was heard, and not honored in your eyes? I fucked up somehow apparently. Apparentl;y I need to write a fucking legal contract to get a simple need across to the powers that be. I hate reading or writing such legal crap to begin with.

Perhaps I shouldve been a lawyer instead?

So is the problem that you didn’t get $5K in a week Fuego? Is that what has you upset? There may have been a variety of reasons why that request wasn’t granted, perhaps it would have been given to you if you would have allowed more time for it to manifest. Maybe a week wasn’t enough because the path of least resistance would have taken longer. Just a thought.

9 Likes

Maybe. I really dont know. All I know is same old same old.

1 Like

I mean, Christ, its not like making french fries is my only skill or transferable skill in life. Even a one week gig making that dollar amount wouldve sealed my belief. At this point, maybe maybe not. Maybe I just suck as a magician. That could be too. Of course, until I see and talk to things, I am not sure whats real or not.

That’s was my logic before I got into magick. Do the hard work to obtain whatever goals your working towards then use magick to give you that extra edge over the competition, expand whatever gain you get from the work, and make the road along the way easier. As far avenues for achieving $5000 in a week maybe the best thing would be investing or crypto or maybe self employment? I’m actively trying to learn about the the latter two but the third is possibly the easiest to do (lotta hard work though). My thinking about attracting wealth via magick is that’s it rather like a tree. The more branches your tree has to reach the sunlight the more sun your tree will get in order to grow. That’s basically translate diversifying your portfolio (not necessarily your investment portfolio) or avenues to prosperity as much as possible. There’s youtube, twitch, etsy, and other social media sites that allow you to monetize your content to make money. There’s also crypto in addition to traditional investments nowadays. In 2015 when I first found about bitcoin it $11 or $15 a coin. Had I bought and held $1000.00 worth of coin then it would be worth around $2,000,000 now. Now I didn’t know how and apparently no one else I knew did either but there’s alot of information out today. Hope at least some of this helps. Cheers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhVRzh4_j50

2 Likes

The question is, when it all comes down to a matter of life or death, how much faith should I have in them or anyone, including myself? If its just myself, then whats the point of any of it?

You could also write a book about all your experiences Fuego. I’m sure there’s alot of people out there that feel the same. Perhaps you could achieve your goals of wealth after that through book sales and connecting with other people on a emotional level.

1 Like

Are you seriously upset that you wanted to make more in one week than most people make in a month and it didn’t pan out with the ridiculous timeframe you asked for?

Did I miss something here?

11 Likes

Yes

You do understand that manifestation takes time right? I did not manifest my house overnight. I still had to go through the same process as everyone else which took 30ish days.

It worked. How? 1) I did not have to pay as much as I normally would have initially. 2) It was in the middle of a pandemic and when the Arizona Housing Market was ABSURD. Hardly any houses were available and those that were, were going fast. 3) The same house King Paimon showed me in my dream was the same one he gave me.

Rome was not built nor burnt in a night. I did not get to where I am financially after one money spell. It took several rituals to get here and even then I’m still pushing for more (but that’s because I’m literally always up to something)

If it’s finances you are looking to get, you are going to want to look into setting up other avenues than just one job. Do you have a hobby that money can be made off of? Look into it. Do you enjoy doing divination? Set up an Etsy and sell Tarot readings.The more avenues you have open the easier it is to manifest something financially. However, I will promise you, 5k is not coming in a week unless you have really good stocks, own a property, etc.

Am I saying instant manifestation is impossible? No. What I am saying is that unfortunately somethings take longer than others. Especially if you don’t have an affinty towards those things. Speaking of affinities, after awhile with trying to manifest different goals if you notice that demons don’t work that well for you and you think trying a different system or path out might worl, try it. For example some people work better with Norse deities than they do with a demon or angel and that is totally ok.

Just thinking out loud in regards to your situation.

12 Likes

All right, I’m out. I hope you get your money, however long it takes.

5 Likes