Finding a Spirit for a task?

I have been reading some Grimoire’s and the descriptions of these Spirits, but what if you can’t find one that fits your desired result?

Im searching for a living family member from my parents home land, humanly impossible my parents came from Ukraine. so anyone know of a spirit which could help?

What about a spirit who can find treasures?
A treasure can be anything, a chest of gold, a rare book… why not a lost relative?

If I recall correctly, there are a few of them in the Goetia. I never worked with them but it might be worth a try if you can’t find anything more appropriate.

I hope it helps.

[quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:1962”]I have been reading some Grimoire’s and the descriptions of these Spirits, but what if you can’t find one that fits your desired result?

Im searching for a living family member from my parents home land, humanly impossible my parents came from Ukraine. so anyone know of a spirit which could help?[/quote]

If you’re looking for someone from a specific place then Genius Loci would probably be the nest option. They have links to the land and should easily be able to find people from that land.

One word… or name: Seere.

[quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:1962”]I have been reading some Grimoire’s and the descriptions of these Spirits, but what if you can’t find one that fits your desired result?

Im searching for a living family member from my parents home land, humanly impossible my parents came from Ukraine. so anyone know of a spirit which could help?[/quote]

Any entity can deliver you a synchronicity which you request.

That being said, the speed and the qualitative aspect of the synchronicity may vary greatly depending on the entity you use and also probably a large part of it depending on your will.

For an answer though.

Perhaps a spirit that finds ‘treasures’ as has been suggested or perhaps either Bathin or Gaäp from the Goetia.