Finding a lost date

10 years ago I was going to date this girl I meet on an online dating site. Before we drop contact I never got her last name, so it has been impossible to me to find her on insta or facebook. Before you ask, yes she was real as I heard her voice in the telephone.
Is there any spirit that can create a situation so she will come across my path again so to speak IRL or online? Or give informations about her last name to me so I can find her on face or insta?

1 Like

I don’t know if it will work but Agares is said to make runaways come back. Perhaps there’s some kind of loophole and you can ask him to make her come back.

1 Like

How would you write the petition in that situation?

“There’s a girl I am in love with but she got lost and I can’t find her. Help me find her back”

1 Like

Is that not to vague?

Use a contact me spell. You don’t need the last name as long as you know who you want to contact you and can hold their picture or voice in your head.

2 Likes

How are she supposed to contact me if she have deleted my number and deleted the profile on the dating site I met her on?

The magick would open a pathway.

Another option could be to do a Spare-style sigil with the intention of finding her yourself.

1 Like