Find a job in another country

Good morning, I introduce myself:
My name is Kevin, I live in Colombia and after being very skeptical I have given the spiritual world a chance or the spiritual world has given me a chance, it depends on how you see it. I am very new to this. As a first goal I want to deal with Agares, but first I’m doing a lot of research and I’m reading the EA Evoking Eternity book.

My first question is this:
I want to move to another step, I live in Colombia, but I want to go live in Canada to look for new opportunities.
Is it possible to ask a demon or spirit for help to hire me for a job in Canada?

2 Likes

Hey Kevin, welcome to the forum. Usually, a new member will introduce themselves in this part of the forum. (Link is below)

I have two suggestions.

The first is to break your goal down into smaller steps - and work on those. An example would be obtaining a visa to travel, if you don’t have one.
The second is to consider your request. Why do you wanna move to Canada? There may be more opportunities if you keep it general (any nation).

Could you be more specific about your actual experience? It helps forum regulars to give you more practical advice.

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for answering.
I am very clear about where I want to go to live, it is Canada.
I have been learning French and English, since my mother tongue is Spanish.
But I wish I could do it faster, learn languages faster, to be able to travel as soon as possible.
I’m new to all this magic, I’m currently reading EA’s evoking eternity book.
But I would like to know what Demon contact, what entity to work with to help me in this project.

1 Like