Financial Freedom

<My name is P. Ive been interested in magic for a long time and been experimenting for a few years. I tried evoking Lucifuge a few years ago and had a bad experience, he came but brought be bad feelings and somewhat tortured me. I had to get a cleanse. The more I learned about it the more I seen he is too powerful and asks for a lot. I quit for a while and now Im back, I haven gotten so much advice, I know some is true but people give so many mixed answers, Some say blood sacrifices, some say the demon wont go away if theres no agreement, Im just really confused. I read Lucifiuge wants your body after 20 years. So i want something easier to work with
My goal is to be rich, not 200 million rich but enough that I can buy my own house PAID OFF, buy a new car paid off, and have an income where I can spend more time with my child or even retire early. Ive read the Demons for money are Lucifuge (which I think might be too dangerous for me) Mammon (which I also read was dangerous), Bune, and Clauneck. Ive come to the conclusion that Bune and Jupiter might be a good option since everyone praises the book Financial Sorcery. I just dont know if that is the right way for what Im asking. I read things online where Bune is good for small sources of income and not big. Any help?

7 Likes

Please introduce yourself in the Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click the link below:

3 Likes

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. You will thank me later. I went from prison, having nothing, literally nothing because of drug addiction to where I am now. I have a well-paying career, I own my home, and I have 3 vehicles. I’m not wealthy, but I’m doing well considering where I came from. It’s going to take more than a money spell and an evocation to reach your goals. It’s going to take a system of thinking correctly and correct action. Literally the system Napoleon Hill laid out brought me out of poverty and despair in under 2 years. Granted, I got into ceremonial magick at the same time, but it’s a conglomeration of doing daily magick and becoming the person you need to be to achieve your goals.

31 Likes

Im going to look into it. Trust me I know a demon wont make money come from thin air, Im just in a really bad place. No degree, no special skill per say, I dont have my own place right now and about to be homeless. I need something that can help take action for me. I have a few ideas of how to bring money income but would need help

1 Like

Try these for smaller sums:

And this:

2 Likes

Yea that’s where I was too. Consider Belial. He’s overlooked for financial magick, but he’s really good at helping with earthly affairs. I apologize if I’m telling you what you already know, but it helps to have a spirit as a mentor. Jason Miller’s work is excellent. Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury… get familiar with them. :grin:
You can do this!

5 Likes

Im really not looking for smaller sums. I mean, Ill take it, but my goal is to strea, a steady financial income thats big enough for me to be successful

Someone mention him to me but I couldnt find much info on him. I didnt want anything to dangerous too, as far as what they may ask of me. I read bune is sweet and very nice then i read demons can ask for things you dont want to give up, Im just weary. I do have his book, Im a start reading it

Many of us have found Buné to be a loving goddess, not a demon as such.

Specifically the goddess Wadjet btw, not just a random attribution of goddesshood.

Please check your messages, green icon, top right - you have mail. :+1:

3 Likes

I just checked, thanks! Maybe Bune is a good route. Is there such a thing as calling a demon and if you dont come to an agreement you can say thank you but im all set and he leaves?

look through here as well. Lots of success stories with money magick that may give you ideas

1 Like

Thanks, Ill check. I just come to see that many who ask for money spells or rituals with demons dont seek much. Just little sums. Im seeking money to set me up for life so i can live comfortable, I never see that so figured id start a new thread. I am new to here though, all my talk has been in fb groups

Talk face to face with a spirit about it. Either Lucefuge or other. See what they have to say about that goal. If they disagree, there is always an entity ready to work with you!

Last time I called Lucifuge I had a bad experience, Ive read he preys on the inexperienced. Ive read he also asks for your body after 20 years of granting you something of such high stake. And he wont go away after you tell him too. Everyone says so many different things

1 Like

Duchess Bune is my girl! She pulled through $1200 for me in less than a week. Very friendly and playful lady

7 Likes

I heard shes good, Im just looking for a lot more than that. Im looking to be financially set up

Then be prepared to work your ass off and begin a relationship with Lord Clauneck.

12 Likes

I read bune is better than clauneck for money. Not true?

Clauneck will look out for your ventures long-term. There’s not really competition and both can and do work will together.

Btw you had a reminder in this topic and PM to do an intro, please make it your next post, cheers! :+1:

2 Likes

Duchess Bune brings money from unexpected places and work will likely be one of them. If you’re in business then Lord Clauneck would be good for opening more doors and more of a long term bigger approach.

9 Likes