Finally rid my life of a curse. ( literally. And got revenge)

LONG READ

I put this under self defense and protection magick because I personally consider this a major opportunity for newer people who have the right experience to learn from this. Might introduce you to new spirits. But if it is indeed in a category that’s more fit for this then may it be changed or may someone let me know to change it lol.

my life has gotten worse everyday a little longer then approximately 3 after I graduated high school in 2019. So I been in an altercation with a witch. Mysterious if what he preaches is legitimate or not but that’s not important.

What’s important is he uses what he knows for really bad crimes. Very bad Legal crimes that I won’t get into. But also morally as well. As in throwing curses at me constantly because “I am not into men” and I rejected his offer 3 or so times asking me out. I left it alone for the longest time because I thought it was funny.

Eventually however i started realized he holds grudges. For longer then a year and wants to ruin people’s life even years after💀it got out of hand so I started biting back. I started throwing curses back. Wasn’t doing anything to him mainly because yes I had the knowledge and experience but I was never confident in my stuff. His curses never really did harm in the beginning to me though despite me not doing shit anyways. After a year went by of losing contact with him and mutual friends of mine that also knew him that were also witches. Depressing but that’s life unfortunately. But after a year or so I noticed I started feeling severely separated from anything social I been in my house constantly for 4 almost years. Then I started losing interest in my magick. Let my books collect dust. Eventually got back into it a little though forcing myself to get back into Satanism and praying every night and every morning however it stopped again. Now i start 6 years later remembering someone in my life that’s passed. I moved on pretty fine for 2-3 years after but now it pops up? I suppose it’s just me realizing I’m getting older and life flies by fast but still. Anyway.

I eventually started realizing it very well may end in my death after I watch my entire family die so enough is enough and I took every ounce of will in me to draw each sigil on paper and write the petition. And dispose of it.

I now been sitting in my chair thinking about his curse he threw on my entire family and that my family has an infestation of new health problems.

I’m now starting to realize I got to force myself to do this even though as of what I’m certain is a result of the curse me loosing interest in my magick. Makes sense that seems like a viable way to weaken your enemy. Was viable the right word I’m too tired.

But I forced myself finally to take care of it because I’m tired of being anti social and in the dark with no plans for my life thinking about how fast life is going while watching my entire family get sick around me as I sit here just mentally enduring it.

So I quickly because I work night shift now so I lost a lot of time to do big rituals. I have been doing a lot of petitions mainly cause I’m asleep most of the day.

So. I wrote two petitions I got up and got two books out of my book collection.

• the kingdom of flames
  • the book of azazel.

A spirit in each book crossed my mind. 1 to break the curse found in the kingdom of flames. I petitioned OPFAAL.

And from the book of azazel to finally end him once in for all. He needs time to reminisce on his actions. Like an eternity in darkness💀

But I want him to suffer as well. So I found DRA’TALON and petitioned him as well.

I was also drawn to dispose each petition differently. The curse one to burn as it’s swift, I’m burning away the curse. And I got an intuitive feeling that it would practically be cleared instantly. So yeah it’s burning away to nothing quickly makes sense.

And the petition to DRA’TALON I will burry as the paper will slowly rot away and as the paper rots. his life slowly be tormented until it is nothing. Until he is gone and he is not a problem anymore. And just pushing him out of my life isn’t enough considering I been suffering all of the above for like 4 years because of him. So it is done. I will move on with my life now. It’s finally over. I have high expectations my life will slowly increase and I can always perform rituals or like I said, write petitions to lead that the way I want to🙂.

The curse is now gone. And his soul is now doomed.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing- good job!

1 Like

I’d like to say, that as soon as I ended the curse. My life slowly yet suddenly and slightly changed for the better.

One of my witchy friends he even said “your energy feels a lot better. A lot cleaner”

Less arguments in my family, there was some mild hatred stirring around the family. Actual hatred which is sad. That’s all gone now. The curse seemed to create this impression that nobody in my house loved me😂but after I broke the curse everything started coming to light and I found out everyone does indeed love me therefor I’m a lot happier now. Got full time hours finally on my job so it’s great to see how ANT’ HARRATU is working on my petition with him we are trying to get me into an apartment. Anyway. Planning more rituals. Contacting sargatanas on Halloween, I’d say we are back on track!

2 Likes

Im so glad for your victory- I will look out for kingdom of flames although I have never worked with many infernal types of energy and I don’t know anything about Opfaal this is the second time in 2 days I have seen his name. Thank you so much for share

1 Like

He acts fast too

1 Like

Thank you- so many blessings to you

1 Like