Finally arrived. Impressed!

Thanks @E.A for such a creation. Of course @DarkestKnight for the valuable info and anyone else I may have forgotten when asking for info prior to grabbing this special piece. Just looking at it is empowering :metal: :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Woo. Keep us posted on how you use it. That has been on my wishlist for some time now.

1 Like

Definitely will, my friend. Thanks to you as well for the scrying mirror advice.
I have just a bit more reading to do into evocations and such before using the UC but I’m finally undersanding the process. I purchased before they were potentially at risk of being sold out so I figured why not grab one now, lol.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Very nice. It’s on my list to get. I have Asenath Masons Qliphothic magick circle and the quality is impressive.

1 Like

What does it do ? Because I never use a circle. I do a banishing twice a day, and I don’t feel the need to be in a circle when invoking an entity. All my invocation went good that way.

1 Like

I have not used it yet but a few things I understand is it can make evocations that much easier, quicker and more successful.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just make one with the same characters on it ?

1 Like

Long story VERY short - impossible especially for me. Also I fully support EA and his methids on this. It’s not just a normal Universal Circle. Sorry but it’s the best thest answer right now I could give.

I have been looking for it. Want this one.

1 Like

I love mine! Very high quality and I consider it working art. Congratulations.

1 Like

It really is. And thanks.

1 Like

I can easily say it’s worth it although I’ll be using it for the first time soon. I’m sure evocations will be more pronounded and stronger (in a good way) depending on ones senses. Last night I gazed right in the middle of the circle (not the red) and it moved slowly and spiraled. After that, the thought came to mind that I remembered EA mentioned something about Azazel either helped create the circle himself or inspired EA to create it, cant remember but he taught EA many skills. If you’re interested, it’s here on the official BALG and simply look for “circles”.You’ll see exact one.

It’s a bigger modern circle compared to older style/era circles so it makes sense for few reasons. I still have to create some room for it and even more space for the manifstations.

1 Like