Finally able to see entities during evocation fairly well

You have a point.

2 Likes

You can tell yourself what is advanced and not advanced. My first month in the occult I astral traveled and evoked. You’re making it hard when really, it isnt. Just buckle up and do it. Self doubt is an inner belief that can be bypassed. Practice practice practice

1 Like

Loooooooool !! Whoever you are Thanks a lot for this ritual its BadAss and quite effective . I’ve been having trouble summoning Satan astrally but last night he came though in a weird way . During the day I was thinking about my little brother and Satan came as 10 year old .He answered my questions on hell and hierarchy the went away . Thanks again . Magic is all about personalizing or customizing and this is another example .
Dope !!!

1 Like

Nice! Well done, Cheers!

1 Like

So it worked for you??? Awesome

1 Like

It has been working exceptionally well without fail so far. Its important to change spells based on your own intuitions IMO. This one has been remarkably good. So happy someone actually tried it and saw results

1 Like

@serpens_album

So, in order to astral travel to the entity, you simply meditate on the entity and trust that your astral body has traveled there?

How do you know that your astral body has left your body and gone to the entity? When you mention astral travel in this simple manner, is there anything being left out that should be known before trying this technique?

Will your astral body automatically travel to the entity if you meditate on it and relax?

2 Likes

Nice technique yeah it’s effective ! Bringing an entity back with your from a soul travel is a pretty awesome thing to experience.

Konstantinos talks about this in his book Summoning Spirits

1 Like

Try to make a connection with the entity. If you have trouble, I recommend charging their sigil, calling their name, and when you feel the current or that the time is right, astral to them, and trust you soul will go to the right place. Once you are in their world, call them with a loud screaming voice (in your head) until them come to you, then bring them back.

3 Likes

He might mean this is complicated through necessitating astral projection.