Fighting human trafficking :

Imagine being in a dark room with ten other individuals and you can’t see shit. And suddenly one of the ten persons would start to hit you in the face really hard, only one of them.
Would you rather “micro manage” your way to find the scoundrel or would you rather burn the room with ALL ten of them, just to make sure? :smiley:

Originally I just wanted to point out that you can dry out the pond when you start to strengthen the soon to be victims in a way; but before you’re able to do so you’ll have to find out who disappears and what they have in common so you can tackle the very problem of availability. If these occurences are happening in your own neighbourhood it should not be that hard to create an overall profile about the “typical” victim(s).

If the surroundings fail to “produce” more victims, the predator would also act more daring and uncareful, eventually reveailing its head in the process.

2 Likes

No, but if I had magick napalm that would only find the guy who hit me… it’s something magick does, find the routes we may not be aware of, to deliver what we want. :hamster:

4 Likes

You think his co operatives took him out?

1 Like

I can’t tell honestly. I do feel him having his throat cut and being dumped somewhere. I mean he literally exposed a very quiet syndicate to the public. If he is dead then good riddance, one less piece of shit in the world.

1 Like

I’d be curious to hear how the Working got you slammed? I had a similar experience.

Regarding traffickers, they have insiders in the PD and court system. That’s how they keep so well hidden.

2 Likes

Well not really slammed but hospitalized in a locked facility. I also hadn’t eaten in months which didn’t help things. This was a long time ago before I got the right meds. The working was a success for the victims but not for me, another reason I stay away from martyr positions.

2 Likes

Then you could do a ritual where he comes to you in your dreams to tell you what is going on/names. So that you can expose them one by one.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea. A few days after I learnt about this, more syndicates have become exposed. I’ve yet to cast any spells but I’m considering starting with exposing them like mentioned here and then while I’m at it, dealing with cops and judges who are supporting them.

2 Likes

Do that and please come back to this thread and tell us how thing goes.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Not to be a dick, but you have to sort yourself out first before you can help oithers, same as in on a plane - in an emergency, you put your own oxygen mask on first before trying to help iothers, because if you croak while trying to fix theirs first, they’re screwed.

I am sorry that happened but lots of us have done stuff to help anonymous folks and are still standing, even stronger, as a result. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Idk why but this applies to my working here a lot. Maybe I should start smaller before taking on a big task :thinking:

2 Likes

@Twilight_Dragon Found out more?

Interesting thread. There’s a new controversial movie out called Sound of Freedom thats about child sex trafficking. Any help to fight human trafficking rings is absolutely necessary and given the power that spirits have in our realm it’s great to have that unseen aid here