Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame

Let me know when your ready to head out.

2 Likes

I know that Attakeria was the Gatekeeper between worlds and he has three main images (androgyne, dragon and pillar of fire - all blue or dark blue, up to white).

3 Likes

I think it will be an interesting journey! If possible, please tell me about your results of studying the Fiery World.

1 Like

Noctis and I will be going there in a few hours. It seems to be a amazing world as far as I can scry

3 Likes

Ohh, I’m pleasantly surprised! But Attakeria didn’t say anything about himself and his world?

Not as far as I can see. I will be doing the channeling fully blacked out.

2 Likes

I will note that he have somewhat complex in nature. He is quite closed, but in general, I think he will be able to answer your questions. He can also respond if called as Ignis Draco.

In any case, I will look forward to the results of the travel and channeling with impatience and gratitude (it really matters to me)!

2 Likes

Fiery dragon eh?

1 Like

Yes, Fiery dragon. But I noticed that if addressed like a “fire dragon” (if you contact in your native language), he doesn’t respond. Therefore, I only use the latin name, or epithet.

Here are a few more of his epithets: Fiery One, Seer of Souls, Ancient Flame.

4 Likes

Majestic kingdom with golden buildings and dragons. Its amazing.

4 Likes

The fire lord their king is the lynchpin. It is a living place. The core of the kingdom which has sentience. It has power over many things and people there refuse to say his holy name. IGNIS DRACO has bbn other fellow emissaries who I channeled. Astar,Inkris and Ignar.

4 Likes

Wow! This is really amazing! But who is Attakeria or Ignis Draco (maybe a somewhat stupid question, but I want to understand more clearly)?

1 Like

Wow seems like an amazing place.

2 Likes

That’s why I tried so hard to find out what kind of world it is. And thanks to @MorpheusDarkson for his great help in this matter!

2 Likes

Have you seen in the Fiery World such pillars of fire as in this picture? This is the most complete form of Attakeria. Moreover, near this pillar, various signs always float (I published some of them above in this thread).

2 Likes

A creature of fire birth in light itself.

1 Like

When i invoked him to enter the realm I saw him like this with black scales and blue flames. He burnt me and empowered me with the key to go to his realm.

3 Likes

As far as I understand, Attakeria is the gatekeeper of the Fiery World or not? Yes, Ignis draco or Attakeria can have dark blue scales and bright blue flames. I believe that this is either his wrathful form, or the form in which he manifests the greatest strength (in the form of a dragon).

And who are these emissaries: Atar, Inkris and Ignar? Attackeria’s assistants?

2 Likes

It seems that this is the “higher” or “heavenly” fire that King Paimon spoke of.

2 Likes

No his friends who are gatekeepers of the north south and east. Our friend is western dragon and has water abilities alongside fire.

2 Likes