Fictional magicians and occultists who inspire you

“Does that still say ‘Master of the Dark Arts?’ I should really change it to ‘petty dabbler.’ I do hate to put on airs.”

My list:

John Constantine
Harry D’Amour
Elric of Melniboné
Doctor Fate
Merlin from “Sword In The Stone”
Vanessa Ives

And, of course, the greatest Disney Witch of them all:

PS - If you like Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, the artist of the comic book (and opening credits) happens to be my best friend. Most of the locations in the comic book are locations from in and around our home town. I can even show you where the real Spellman Mortuary is. Back when we were kids and I still had dreams of being a Mortician, it was the funeral home I wanted to take over.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Honestly the fictional character Merlin inspired me as a child, I got into this at 8 years old and later find Merlin was thought to be a human representation of Cernunnos.

3 Likes

Gandalf. :sparkles:

Stretching-it-to-something-the-statute-didnt-intend.-2-5

7 Likes

Very nice choice, he’s one of my favorites too. Ironically Sarumon is another one I like and can relate to when doing shadow work.

There’s also the historical Merlin and the Merlin from the movie Excalibur.

I especially like it when he talks about the virtues of Truth.

“When a man lies he murders some part of the world”. I think everyone here is a truth seeker in one way or another so I find this quote to be very relevant.

1 Like

Ged from Earthsea
Granny Weatherwax from Discworld
Dr Facilier from Princess and the Frog
Myrtle Snow from AHS
obraz

1 Like

HP Lovecraft
My favorite fiction guy

2 Likes

Yeah but LP is real and historical :wink:

But you reminded me how much I liked “The evil clergyman” from Weird Tales

1 Like

What is LP

1 Like

Lovecraft Philip Howard XD :sweat_smile: Silly me, I must have dyslexia… :eyes: I can’t even from my mistake :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

for sure Hermione Granger from Harry Potter gosh i love her so fucking much! ^^

1 Like

Hermione is adorable so Luna Lovegood - she was so me in teenage years :slight_smile: #TeamRavenclaw

1 Like

Doctor Strange!

2 Likes

Man i wish i could be like Hermione, she is my role model ^^ also i am #teamSlytherin lolz

1 Like

To be a Harmione you just need to train your memory and enhace reading speed… there is a lot of materials about that on you tube and web for free and several good courses :smiley:

But would you like to have such a problematic hair? :wink:

2 Likes

Lol i already have a problematic curly hair just like her naturally so no big deal :joy:

1 Like

Jon Constantine and Merlin!

2 Likes

Which one Merlin? There were many stories and film productions about him with different vibes…

yasss I love her facial structure

For me, I’d say Merrick, a character created by Anne Rice.

1 Like

I don’t know if it counts but Arya Stark inspires me the most.

2 Likes