Fertility rituals/gods

Does anyone have experience with fertility rituals? I need to get a woman pregnant. She wants to be pregnant, but I’m not exactly helping with an altruistic motivation. I just need her out of the way so a guy can have her job next year. Her wanting to be pregnant is a plus, unless she wants it too badly of course. I looked up fertility deities but the list is endless. Perhaps Tawaret, Egyptian goddess of fertility and childbirth?

I’m sure there was one in Konstantinos’ Summoning Spirits but I can’t remember the name :confused:

Pan? I’m not sure if he is exactly a fertility god but he could still be useful

Isis was the first to come to my mind, Goddess of fertility motherhood and magick sounds pretty good to me. Astarte could also be an option, those were the first two I thought of.

I reemember in the silva method of one couple whose woman couldnt get pregnant so the onw of them entered the alpha state asking for the pregnancy of the woman and in exhange they offered to raise their children with the Silva Method lessons so he could employ this knowledge while growing up and teach it in the future, ie. Extend spirituality in the future. She became pregnant. I understand they made a pact, she could try that making a pact in wich the kid will become more spiritual or fruitful for humanity for example.

2 Likes

I know the woman but she is not a friend of mine. In fact I don’t like her, I like the guy and want him to have her job. Pretty sure she’s not into magick either, this is a very atheist science-fundamentalist country…

Thanks for the input guys, I will look into Isis and Astarte.

You are correct. It is Hagith (Planetary Spirit of Venus). “…Hagith will affect changes within you that draw love into your life. She also has the amazing ability of making infertile men & women fertile again. In addition, Hagith can control fertility of the Earth, which is very helpful to farmers” pg 174 --Konstantinos

2 Likes

Freya

Nah…what she really needs is Lilith i’m telling you…
Its not because . . i am . into . . no it has nothing to do with it.
Its just because of the fact that she doesnt like the woman she just wants her to quit her job…
Lilith will make her pregnant just for the sake of taking that child later on, if Kyra wishes so.

You are correct. It is Hagith (Planetary Spirit of Venus). “…Hagith will affect changes within you that draw love into your life. She also has the amazing ability of making infertile men & women fertile again. In addition, Hagith can control fertility of the Earth, which is very helpful to farmers” pg 174 --Konstantinos[/quote]

Yeah thats the one, thanks waltyrs.