Feelings on ziggurat of ur

i feel like a have a connection on ziggurat…i feel like have been there
during a meditation before 2-1 months and also some dreams
i have seen ziggurat of ur.i saw myself on a summerian form.
inside the temple i saw its statues and altars,bonfires,and ritual tools

aslo i feel it like a entity…again before in 2 months i was on a calm state of mine
and someone entered my room.i asked it whats your name.and his/her name was
ziggurat/zinkouat
i dunno its really strange.
but is it possible that i and the temple have a connection?

also sorry for the shitty grammar and my shitty explanation i had a pretty rough and tired day

1 Like

I feel a connection with king Solomon of the Goetia, I was informed by a fellow psychic/medium/healer that it’s not at all far fetched to have been there in past lives, or have a part of that energy apart of yourself. Maybe try using a pendulum and a map :wink:

1 Like

well i need a pendulum!!
also thanks for your comment!:smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely, you can always make a pendulum with string or a small chain, just dont use it as jewelry or a necklace. It should only be used as a magical tool. Cleanse your pendulum with salt then throw the salt out. Connect to spirit and see where they take you :slight_smile:

1 Like

wait you can make it with just a chain??great!
and when i will connect to a spirit…every time that i will use it i need to call a spirit to it?or i will bless the pendulum with the essence?

1 Like

Absolutely, a small chain or necklace, even some string works fine, the best magical tools are the ones you either create/make yourself or have given to you by magical people. Simply tie a small stone, a metal ring, anything with a small amount of weight, and as I said before, use it only for spiritual purposes. You can bless your tools with a ritual and possible an offering of oil, it doesn’t have to be anything expensive, the divine just want whatever you can offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

great! thanks it would be pretty easy to find the items
the spirit that i will summon forth for that would be astaroth…

1 Like

Here’s some of my tools

1 Like

Ever try a foil sigil?

1 Like

no

Take foil and a sharpie marker, paint, (some trace theirs with blood) and draw the sigil for the entity to contact, hold in your left hand and meditate on it, you’ll feel the foil heat up. This is for clauneck, hes the money man. He is also a king

1 Like

sounds great thanks!

1 Like

That’s neat, I think I’ve seen the tower of Babel a couple times in meditation, but it didn’t talk to me…

2 Likes

I have the exact same candle holders. And card deck.

1 Like