Feelings of extreme dislike from Bune?

Curious. I did a sigilization of Bune about 3 weeks ago. I have never formally worked with or really even introduced myself to the spirit other than watching and speaking along with a few of the Enn chants on YouTube.
Anyways, I did the sigil work asking for help to get my short term disability approves thru my work.
The very same day they called me and told me the initial paperwork was accepted.
I completed my end of the promise to Bune for the help, thinking it was good.
Over the passing days, every time my thought turns to Bune, I get this intense feeling of dislike, like She is directing it towards me.
Ive continued fo be respectful and have done a few followup sigilizations and even just offered feeling of gratitude for the initial help I recieved.
The dislike feeling still persists and now Im feeling an aversion to even looking again at her sigil or enn.
I have had no furthur forward movement in my disability case, it actually is being delayed over and over again with unclear/illedgable faxes, holdups with the different doctors working on my case in supplying the imformation requested to the insurance company etc.
Literally worriwd about calling in another to help with this stalemate, Im in very dire need of the finances as soon as possible. Cant tske no as an answer, seeing failure as not an option. Rent being 2 months overdue and about to be homeless, lucky if i have 4 days food left. 2 more weeks and i lose my livelyhood (commercial driver license)due to child support arrears for my handicapped daughter i support.
Im in a bind to say the least.
Honestly could use some advice and open to suggestions.

1 Like

Well I sincerely doubt than Bune genuinely dislikes you, especially because you approached the spirit respectfully. Perhaps she is trying to tell you that another spirit would be more helpful for your situation? You’re asking for some extra cash to pay your way out, but a different approach may be required here.

Have you considered using influence magick, or even some bindings? Your current situation may require more money than you can currently manifest within your present financial status, which could be why Bune is directing you elsewhere.

I suggest Paimon for influence magick, should that be what you decide to do. Some divination also seems like it would be quite useful. If you already read Tarot or something then I’d do what you’re comfortable with, but otherwise there are some demons who could assist you. Marax can “help you understand a problem within a larger context,” and Halphas can “bring insight into how your ambitions can progress most efficiently.”

I know you’re short on time, but do your best to remain patient and at ease. Try and solve this yourself if you can, but if nothing seems to be working, PM me and I will respond as soon as possible.

4 Likes

You might want to check some spirits within BoA and KoF if you have these books.

1 Like

Bune is a Demon of Wealth. I think perhaps the spirit may of found your choice of acquiring Wealth distasteful like maybe there are way better opportunities. The Welfare Sector of people recieving SSI and Government subsidized “housing” (I’ve grown to actually hate this word having lived in Seattle long enough to learn about this part of the population) is a position of poverty and the thought of having to live like that does disgust even me. Maybe bune doesn’t take to such things? (shrugs). I’ve had random people give me money out of charity with Bunes influence, though I didn’t take it because I’m prideful.

3 Likes

There is a god who specifically helps with cases like this, a god of welfare, insurance, social security, etc.: Mercury Dolius.

1 Like

Are there any sigils or enns for mercury or would i just use the planetary one for him with likeness of the dole drawn out around it

1 Like

Use the planetary one, you could also map out the name DOLIUS on the kamea (magick square) of Mercury and use that as the sigil for this aspect. Look for “Square of Mercury” on this page:

Do you know how to map a word onto a planetary square?

Never worked with squares. Except the sator arepo

1 Like

There are a few different ways people do them, the simplest is to map the alphabet where A = 1, B = 2 etc., then for English start again where I = 9 so J (10th letter) = 1.

DOLIUS by that system is

D = 4, O = 6, L = 3, I - 9, U - 3, S = 1.

Kamea of Mercury:

MERCURY-square

DOLIUS mapped out that way looks like this (apologies for non-straight lines, I drew by hand in photoshop):

1 Like

If you have car insurance, health insurance, house insurance, pet insurance, unemployment insurance, any kind of insurance whatsoever, you are part of a large group of people paying small amounts into a pot in order to expect to be able to draw out more than you paid in if you ever need to. If you only intended to draw your own contribution and no more, you could just put the money in the bank or a tracker fund.

They are all the same thing, only politicians try to bamboozle people that one pot is morally sanctified while another pot is somehow degrading.

1 Like

I’m not sure really how to take this. I guess some Spirits take to people and not others. Care to explain that?

2 Likes

I was just explaining there is no moral difference between someone wanting help to claim welfare and help to get their private insurance to pay out. And little difference from someone investing in a company as an “angel investor” hoping to get out more than they paid in off, skimmed other people’s labour, or winning the lottery. All are basically free money taken from other people, we just attach moral judgements differently.

Money’s the biggest artifical construct for control that has ever been created, once it stopped being based on tangible assets, so I was replying to the slightly negative combination of words in your post, “The Welfare Sector of people recieving SSI and Government subsidized “housing” (I’ve grown to actually hate this word having lived in Seattle long enough to learn about this part of the population) is a position of poverty” and “the thought of having to live like that does disgust even me” and “I’ve had random people give me money out of charity with Bunes influence, though I didn’t take it because I’m prideful.”

2 Likes

I have to say, a great big heartfelt THANKS to Bune and Mercury and Belial snd Shemyaza snd Lucifer and Azazel for success in this endeavor.
I was aproved this morning.
I did a last ditch callout to each of the above named entities requesting a collaboration to produce results yesterday around noon.
Today i recieved the phone call stating my approval and the check is in the mail.

1 Like

AWESOME! Don’t forget to mention Mercury Dolius if you see anyone else in this situation, he’s not that famous yet. He also helps with all private insurance matters as well, and private benefits like medical plans, pensions, and so on. :+1:

1 Like