Feeling lost

So for the past few months I’ve been making really good progress towards my goals, but lately I just feel like I’m stagnating.
I don’t even see myself as the same person I was a few months ago. I used to have to wait a few weeks for rituals to manifest and now Im seeing results within the hour: I’m so much closer to achieving my goals, but I feel like I’m constantly halving the distance between myself and my goals. Massive improvement, but like I’ll never truly reach my destination.
Honestly, I’ve got no idea how to get past this. I know I said I was going to take a few months away from balg, but I realised I was stumped on how to fix this. ( I will make that post I mentioned in tmw thread btw, but once I’ve sorted this out ).
I guess I just needed somewhere to write this down, an anonymous forum is always a good place for that. Any suggestions and/readings would be much appreciated.

5 Likes

Same man.
I’ve started reaching out to Belial for the first time. Had a few interesting signs.
Today randomly eating in the mall, saw a girl in a T-shirt that read ‘Will is Power’. I knew it was a sign.
I looked again and she was gone.

Made me laugh and also knew I’m not alone.

Hang in there!

6 Likes

You know that old saw, “The journey is the destination”?
It sounds really cliché (it IS really cliché), but maybe you are not supposed to reach your destination THAT fast. You need your goals and your destination in front of your eyes, it keeps you on your toes and motivated to learn new things and to get into new opportunities.
I mean, if you feel that you are stagnating you can always go and invite a new problem into your life :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re right. It’s one of those things where I’ve made alot of progress, but when you spend a while struggling with something there is that tendency to get impatient towards the end.
Makes me think of when I was a kid. I’d wait all december, looking forward to Christmas day, but that final night always seemed the longest. Guess this is a bit like that.
Thanks mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes