Feeling energy?

I just completed a meditation of integrating all 7 chakras for sensitivity. This is what I had to report:

In the 3rd phase of the exercise, I felt a tingling sensation on my two feet. What do you guys think overall about this experience I just felt? Your feedback is very much appreciated.

1 Like

When you start to feel the tingling sensation in your feet, try to focus on the sensation going over your entire body and then outward.

1 Like

I don’t know what exercise you did, but you might feel the energy stronger on some parts of your body and not at all on some others. A thing you can do, is tap into the part you felt the energy stronger and draw it in other parts.

2 Likes

It sounds like the invoking chakra ritual. It’s when you focus on your body relaxing but keeping your mind awake.

I could be wrong though.

I know with energy, if that was the goal, the feet are usually the fest to sense waves and I’ve never been sure why. It’s always the hand or the feet that fall first.

1 Like

This is the exercise I’m talking about:

3 Likes

You will start to feel the tingling all over as you do it more. And you will be able to feel energies around you a lot more too.

2 Likes

I haven’t merged my chakras, but thanks for the link, I’ll keep it in mind.

2 Likes

That’s when energy gets fun lol.
It’s basically like connecting your chakra to the astral internet.

1 Like

Wow! Cool! I’m becoming sensitive! All this time I didn’t know for sure that I could sense energies. Amazing \o/

1 Like

Everyone can sense energies if they try. It’s not exactly difficult, and kinda a prerequisite for occult work.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, I also have another report:

I Feel like something touches me… like if a bug was crawling on my skin. I feel it sometimes when I meditate and stay still for some time. What do you think about that phenomena?

1 Like

that’s normal to a degree

1 Like

Sub-conscious distraction.

1 Like

Funny thing is when I reach out to touch or scratch the spot where I feel it, there’s nothing there. :thinking:

1 Like