Feeling Drained and in pain

I was wondering what i should do to regain the energy I lost in a recent spell. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Draw up elemental energy from the Earth, or solar energy from the sun.

6 Likes

I was thinking about that but i was not sure if i should or not i am going to head outside and draw energy from the earth and see how i feel i was also thinking of a spiritual bath as well but still not sure on that. But thank you i will try what you suggested.

1 Like

You’re welcome. The earth and sun are natural sources of energy that humans need to fully function, and balance their physical well being. Both have been used to heal and replenish for millennia.

2 Likes

I will make sure to make better use of them both then cause i have been feeling really drained after spell work

2 Likes

Remember, you can’t drain them so take as much energy as you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will remember that. And make sure i put it in my book to never forget and thank you again

1 Like

Eat and take a nap.

1 Like

Okay I will try that as well. thank you for responding.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

Heavy carb meal, sleep. Cold Shower, then middle pillar rite on waking followed by Earth invocation.

2 Likes

Feeling a lot better since removing the boundary spell.

Eat fruit juice and chocolate. Lots of it.

1 Like

thank you so much for your suggestion I will try that.

I woke up today feeling sick after meditating. I contacted Hecate, Asteroth and my familiar during the meditation I was in my circle and I laid down in the circle to speak with all of them and ask them for help with something. And I woke up this morning feeling like I described not sure why.

You said you’re not sure, but the people giving suggestions are very competent magicians. What’s the harm in trying their advice? I’ve never seen any of them give bad advice. I always ground myself directly to the earth one weekend every month by walking around barefoot on the beach. I visualize the earth’s energy coming up one leg, through my body, and all my stagnant energy going down the other leg to the earth. After a few minutes I can literally feel the vibrations as I connect with Her. Another technique is drawing from the sun or moon. I sit facing it, with my eyes closed, and mentally pull like my third eye is a magnet, and visualize golden light from the sun or moon filling me. Eat a nice meal and catch a nap. Take a salt bath. Breath essential oils like orange or peppermint.

1 Like