Feeling called to work with Hecate

I’ve been called to work with Hecate for a while now, and I don’t know too much about her other than the basics, but I’d like to hear what your guys experiences were if you’ve worked with her and anything else I should know! Is there a certain way to contact her? What’s it like working with her?

4 Likes

I had the same calling and still feel it. I bought a book on magick defense that heavily involves Hecate and never got around to reading it. My issue is I do plenty of rituals and practice often but dont read as much as I should. I suppose if it was reversed and I read alot and did very little magick it would be worse so I guess I’m doing something right. Hecate is one goddess I always wanted to work with but never found the time as I was in other pathworkings and studies.

4 Likes

I believe That I can guess the author of your book.
For around a year now Ive felt the urge to communicate with hecate and hestia(hopefully not from my anime addiction lol).
Hecate seems to have a lot of similarities with me

3 Likes

I’m the same way! I definitely do more practicing than reading, I just don’t always have the time with work and other things

2 Likes

I’ve been working with Hecate for a few months. She’s been an incredible source of knowledge, guidance and protection. I feel her presence at all times even when working with other entities. I actually always call upon her before working with other entities and before my regular meditation practice.
She’s truly a “mother” who’s compassionate with a true sense of discernment. An incredible balance between light and dark with a magical feminine energy. In my experience, she guides gently and makes sure I know she’s always present. She doesn’t take bullshit but is also patient.
I’m thankful to what she has been doing for me and my daughter during a rough transition. She supported my sense of judgment, independence and freedom that a lot around me have been trying to break.
I believe she’s great with manifesting all sorts of desires (even if doesn’t come through right away) and guiding to the best entities to work with. Her biggest strengths for me are emotional purging, healing, supporting your true self, heightened intuition and seeing through the bullshit of others.
Enjoy your journey with Hecate!

4 Likes

Can you give me the name and author of the book? I am also interested in working with her. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hekate is one of a kind that is only her kind. Her current is strong and comes real quick. Start at the crossroads and set forth from there.

2 Likes

@sanaRo “Protection and reversal magick: A witchs defense manual” by Jason Miller

2 Likes

Thanks!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like