Feeler thread for a June Magickal Friends with benefits group working (closed) (rescheduled for October)

@InfernalUnicorn thread mentioned

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Angelb1083 can I PM you my idea for a request? I need an opinion of it its too vague

1 Like

I know a lot of people will drop, but if the number raises above 30 we should consider split this into two separated groups.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still interested. Just giving my confirmation about partaking. How many candles do you suggest stocking up on? I saw another member mentioning.

4 Likes

How many days in June? 30 I think that would be a great star. Itā€™s hard know what colors but we will know that starting on the first of may.

1 Like

I think we will be ok thereā€™s only a day until we lock it up.

1 Like

Go ahead :grin:

1 Like

I typically use these candles. Theyā€™re solid all the way through, cheap, and available in a lot of colors. Hereā€™s a link to the red ones.

Hereā€™s the black

4 Likes

These are what I buy.

There isnt a required amount. As it also depends on the individual and how they work. Some do petition type workings, solo or with candle work. Other do direct workings with spirits or who they feel is suited for the request or if they have a connection to someone in particular. And so on

Then also as @Angelb1083 mentioned if you practice more of candle like work. Some work directly with color choices or on off note white if they do not have a certain color. Just on my personal level I always keep candle stock on hand in general and when we have done MFWB Ive used a mix of tealights for the individuals petitions, candles for main offering throughout the time, candles for group work days then other candles for opening +closing rites. And have a general mix of candles and colors on hand just incase if a particular case seeks added help, if we need extra protection, energy in between. Im just a general preplanner since I use my stock of items all the time

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to use a total of zero candles. And zero blood. And zero everything that is not my own time :man_shrugging:

You donā€™t need anything specific outside your normal ways of working.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: why do I always feel the Imma make my dominance be known, I run my sh*t, I do what the A I wantā€¦

Pero really its just, oh hey its me. Im just your nonchalant carebearā€¦ maybe. I think thats why we get along too well.

@ReyCuervo

2 Likes

Ja! You wrote ā€œyourā€ xD

(Donā€™t try to kick me, Iā€™m fine was Iā€™m right now).

Anyway, yeah, thatā€™s why we get along so well, Star

1 Like

Jaja, no comment. Por que ya Tu sabes :rofl::joy:

Too public for little ears x :kiss:

1 Like

Dear gods take that off of this thread.

4 Likes

Jajaj sƭ, yo sƩ

Iā€™m behaving. I always behave!

1 Like

And that Sir, is false.

2 Likes

No, is not. You always accuse me because is an excuse to brat out :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the worst flex Iā€™ve seen from you in a while, my friend.

1 Like