Feeler thread for a June Magickal Friends with benefits group working (closed) (rescheduled for October)

So… you’re not going to cosplay as Bart Simpson? :rofl:

1 Like

No… only anime and e-girls for me if I ever get my lazy ass going.

1 Like

And like that the whips and paddles come out :rofl::joy:

As for the question, @ReyCuervo answered it pretty to the point. If indeed the question was about what the purpose of MFWB is.

Everyone that joins pretty much is committing an x amount of time (based on the final amount of individuals). Each day is designated to one person. Checkins are done and pretty much its a group of experience gaining whether new or old and having a “party” during the process

3 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

Ok y’all I am going to close this down and start the DM on May 1st.

5 Likes

Eh, im really on the fence about this. As the organizer, what are your opinions on me joining?

Do it it will only help you.

1 Like

Well I participated in one and dont really think it did anything for me lol. Do you have a spirit you are working with to oversee this project? Last time I went to join one the spirit asked me to not participate.

I don’t have any one yet. Normally it’s Hecate and Lucifer but no one stepped up as of yet.

1 Like

Hi there. Is it too late to join in?

1 Like

Nope you are more then welcome cut off is May 1st.

2 Likes

Okay great! Count me in. I look forward to participating! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay sure. I think my goal last time was too vague, and it led to people casting for similar but still different things. It was self discipline, and I think that can mean a lot of things to different people. Ill have to think of something good this time around.

1 Like

Giving this one last bump before it closes on May 1st to start the planning stages.

1 Like

checking up on this thread from last 10 days … :relieved:

1 Like

Everyone that comments yes they are in up until the 1st are in :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity :heart::v:

About 28 people thus far depending on the variation of requests should be a very eventful month+ and lots of experience to gain. About half “newbies” which always brings in a good energy force field.

With that said for those newer just a tip, if you currently dont practice quite regularly. Start working on some meditations and do a cleansing, cleaning at least once or twice over these next few weeks so that you are more zen. Because once we move to chat there is a lot of things even before we begin that goes on, which causes the actual finalized list from the original list of people to shrink down bc of all the energies get so overwhelming for some

I think I’ll place an extra order of candles to have on hand

4 Likes

To go off of this don’t let the size scare you. Things happen and we always lose people. We lost about half in one once. There’s always freedom to go.

6 Likes

Ditto. Dont focus on size. Dont even worry about the number. This is a great learning experience for those still honing in on their practice. And further development for those more experienced. Though it is also an amazing self learning + growing experience. You get to test out your own energy which at times you can drain out easily if you dont know how to control it. This is a great way for you to be able to expand yourself as each day you will be working, minus rest days. You get to see what works for you and what doesnt. You may find out things you never even thought of that help you be more efficient with work

5 Likes