Feeler thread for a June Magickal Friends with benefits group working (closed) (rescheduled for October)

You know, at this time of the day you usually drop me a word or two that reminds me that I’m not all that fluent in English, or at least, not as much as I think I am.

You’re the guy whispering in my ear “Remember that you’re mortal” or something :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Right before I grab your non-existent underwear and give you a wedging so I can run for my life. Yep, you’re on it.

2 Likes

Hey! I know that one, wedging.

1 Like

No, not wedging. Wedgie.

1 Like

Hey I called you Sir. I am just asserting my Dominance on this thread thank you :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Sound the same to my ear, honestly.

Yes, you did.

Read your own words above :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: And just like that @ReyCuervo you getting in trouble ooo…

and put in your place triple time with my unraveling. Top Alpha win

1 Like

No. She looks cute when she tries to:

What place? I wasn’t even fucking around this time :smiley:

Anyway, going to bed. Goodnight everybody.

I am just…grrrr.

1 Like

Cute… bleh boo! Magickal Enchantress that’ll karate chop you yes yes lol I’ll tag in

3 Likes

Yeah to address above I wont be using any candles I dont think. Just energy work and talking with many spirits.

1 Like

I’m off to be so I am going to close this now.

2 Likes

I will be starting this DM tonight. I have an eye appointment for me and kiddo that will take up a good chunk of the day.

3 Likes

I’m excited!

1 Like

I am in

2 Likes

So I have been struggling the past two days. I don’t think I am in the right mental space to lead this or even do it.

4 Likes

Get some you time in, zone out, as much as youre capable, spreading yourself thin in all directions.

If anything we can push it or get some extra helping hands so the main pressure is off you and you just over see it and dive in.

Pero for sure the 1st part of zoning out and having you time for now

3 Likes

Dont worry. Maybe someone else is interested in leading…? If not, there is plenty time in the future

1 Like

After some meditation I think I will be able to do it in August. I just have some major doctor appointments coming up and they all are stacking up in June. So I know I won’t be able to do all of that and magickal work everyday. Plus the final court hearing for my divorce is June 18th. If anyone wants to lead this one feel free just please don’t add me in. If not I can do one in August.

7 Likes

Take time for yourself. That’s more important than any of this🤗

2 Likes