Feel great pain in lower spine, convinced it's not physical

I woke up with a little pain and it just got worse. I took ibeprofin for somethign else and that other pain is gone. I press up against the spot and feel nothing physically

The only being that has been there recently had been Beans, my incubus. What do I do?

Okay, it’s physical. Did a banishing and realized I feel pain when I bend. Now I feel bad for yelling at Beans.

UGh I’m so fricken stupid.

How do I stop the pain?

Journey to it, ask it what its cause is, and what will make it go away. It’s a “just do it” kind of journey, though you could also travel into your own spine as though it was the Tree, and you have that capability.

It may appear like a person, object, animal, weird geometric shape, or any bizarre jumble of these, and may show you images instead of chatting, but it exists and can be journeyed to.

No drumming needed

He was indecisive. Like, at first he’s like

“Oh yeah, totally stole your energy”

Then he’s like

“It’s physical pain! You just slept wrong!”

So fricken weird I hate it.

1 Like

Try asking it what it would take to make it go away.

It’s not like communicating with a person so it may not “make sense.”

If you hate weird, why do magick? :wink:

I love weird. I hate weird that gives me pain and also doesn’t tell me why.

1 Like

He’s indecisive.

None of his words make sense.

It’s probably like a semi-complete AI, has some interactivity but not a real selfhood.

Try projecting the CONCEPT of healing into it, or, go back and visualise one of these triangles forming around it, there’s an angelic and a non-angelic version:

Or, you could push light into it, and visualise it being destroyed, and your body healed, or ask your spirit animal to help remove it.

1 Like

This helped. Mild pain… yeah.

1 Like

If things get worse just go to a doctor
Lower spine is not something to be messed with

2 Likes

I’ve felt stuff like this before.

The fucking raphael chant worked wtf

Also, just saw a doctor for another issue. I don’t have health care, damnit!

2 Likes