February 22, 2022

I’ve been hearing a lot of noise surrounding today’s date: 22/2/22… any insight one might have on the significance or perhaps the ability of this day, I would appreciate you sharing what you know. I’ve read things about a portal being opened to another realm, all the way to it simply being a day where manifestations will be in full force and almost undoubtedly successful…

1 Like

The date is only significant if you are into numerology. To everyone else, it’s just another day.

In numerology, 2 represents balance, relationships, partnerships, and connections.

8 Likes

People are just entertained by the fact it’s a lot of 2s + “Tuesday” (Two sounds like Tue)

Like Darkest said it’s numerology if you’re into it. Otherwise it’s just fun. Like “Pi Day” (March 14) or other silly number days, because humans like patterns.

5 Likes

Well, in my opinion, humans have made the calendar the way it is, so it’s just a human conception.
:woman_shrugging:t3:

I don’t feel, nor I believe in numerology. I just think that some influencers/YouTube spiritual teachers use them in order to gain some extra money (through special medications for that day an so on…)

2 Likes

You make it sound like because it’s made by humans, it has no power or significance.
We are humans, so our creations have a meaning to us.
Can have, just like others have stated.

3 Likes

Well, it’s just my own opinion and thoughts on this. Doesn’t mean that everyone should resonate with it. :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve felt Pluto’s energy for sure today and it was very dark and commanding. Kinda like saying Manifest Now!

OP due to the amount of people who belive its a good day and especially if you do to you can manifest. Keep in mind since Pluto energy is strong there might be a lot of transformation needed to achieve major goals but there will be fruition.

1 Like

So if Pluto returned does it make you cranky? Or is it only Mickey Mouse gets mad at Pluto? :thinking: or maybe just …
too too many twos too 2day
Yes I went there.

2 Likes

Pluto and mars are PERFECT to cast death spells, just saying…

3 Likes

Haha I got that vibe too. Didn’t have any targets though

1 Like

I agree with just about everyone else here. Today is significant to those who practice numerology. And today’s numerology points to the significance of the Number 2, which indicates the importance of relationships such as love and friendship (which, in my opinion, is just another opportunity for the gods to point and laugh at schmucks like yours truly.)

It’s a fun day – just about as fun as ‘National Cookie Day’ or whatever the hell else they come up with on Facebook nowadays – but that’s about it. Sure, you can tell future generations that you saw 2/22/22 or 22/2/22 (depending on which country you’re from), but in the larger scheme of things, what does it matter? It’s entirely up to you how you live/celebrate this day. Is there a portal? Who knows. You can create your own portal at any time. So what do you choose?

1 Like

Since I’m such a newbie magic, I feel somewhat timid about sharing my opinion…
But I see it as a sort of sympathetic magic thing.

It’s another tool at your disposal, use the energies of the dates or planetary alignments as needed.
Of course it all depends on whether or not you vibe with it.

If it’s applicable to your spell this date could certainly help align and empower your purpose. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes