Feather symbology

Anyone know what the symbology would be behind finding a brown feather inside a building where no birds are?

3 Likes

I feel it’s gonna have similar if not the same meanings of that color, bird species, etc.

1 Like

It’s brown and feel like it’s a small bird…but I’m not sure the exact species

Most likely something common to my area …suppose I need to start up the Google engine

1 Like

Hmmm. Have you tried a tarot reading?

Now you know I’m not good a tarot. . :joy:

This is the weirdest shit…I literally picked it up off the floor but it my pocket which has a zipper …I zipped it up…and now I’m looking for it and it’s gone…

3 Likes

I found it…

2 Likes

I’ll do it soon.

1 Like

Either I’m rusty as hell or you in for some shit

Why what’s it say

1 Like

What were you thinking right before you found it? What feelings or thoughts did finding it trigger? Maybe meditate on it?

Brown feathers can mean earth, grounding and balance between the spiritual and the physical worlds, stability, home life, endurance, friendship and respect. I don’t know what this gift may have meant to you but its always nice to find a feather on our path! It reminds me of the magick of life and our blessings.

4 Likes

image I find this information on the web to be trivial but it may give some definition.

I am with Nikki on this. Do not discard the feather has it may be needed in some upcoming work. When I moved in my house I found black feathers all the time I later added them to wreaths and put them in walls with instructions.

3 Likes

Brown feathers symbolise home and grounding. Perhaps your home life once you have ground and banished all the negativity from the home and hearth you will see positivity re-enter the space.

4 Likes

That could be a strong possibility. . Things have been changing at home.

3 Likes

My two cents is that now you know to think about a brown feather, you can keep your eyes open for other signs and signals, and where you encounter them. If someone is trying to send you a message they won’t just make one call

1 Like