Fear of Ignorance

I have a deep fear of being “ignorant” or having a lack of knowledge. This mostly comes from a compulsion to always be perfect so that I can protect myself from embarrassment and humiliation. When I make mistakes not matter how small they are, I take it personally and scold myself for making the mistake. The more I read about people’s experience with magick, the more I realized, I don’t know anything. Instead of seeing it as an opportunity to learn, I bully myself for not knowing enough. Most of my fears come from the lack there of. Has anyone else gone through something similar?

4 Likes

Yes, Isaiah.

What helped me is not focusing on the “Way”/ the “Means”, but the “End”/ the “Goal”.

You know the saying: “The end justifies the means”.

As applied to “Magick” for me it means focusing more on what you feel during your Magical working: “do you feel there is a steady flow of Psychic Energy or do you feel There is an Energetic Jam…”

For me, again I am speaking here just for myself and you should take everything I say with a grain of salt as they say…
The “Material Backbone” of the Psychic/Mental/Spiritual ceremony you do , depending on the level of your work…

Does it make sense?

I have a practical, personal experience of Magick I did in Israel if you’re interested…

Peace be upon the World
Nir666 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Raise your consciousness by doing ceremonial magick, it will go away over time.

4 Likes

One things for sure you’re not ignorant. Only a fool thinks he knows everything, a wise man knows there is much more to learn.

Everyone makes mistakes. I know you’ve heard this before but it’s true. Small mistakes are okay you’re learning.

Yeah it’s hard seeing the awesome results some people get but with enough effort you might be able to as well. Everyone started from somewhere unless they were a prodigy.

If you knew everything what would be the purpose of life?

Yes not in magick but yes.

3 Likes

The way the end noseparation imho

1 Like

no fear no doubt no hesitation ignorance is wisdom noseparation NOW

1 Like

With Internet should not be a problem. There is nothing more evil than new technologies analphabets. Being smart means to find the right place to learn something new. Nowadays one can learn anything, actually

1 Like