Fear of having my curses backfire

Is the energy not “colored” when it goes through the blade that hits the doll? The steps of witchcraft I have read was raise, program and direct energy.

Has the invocation of external energy not been used to avoid the backfire because the mage is now not in touch with the energy used?

Do you set your intention for the blade to “color” it? Do you set it to not “color” it? It’s your magick, you are the practitioner, feel the energy, adjust to suit, control it and do what you want.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand this question. Can you rephrase it?

Are you saying that using cosmic qi disconnects the working from you? No because you are still using your intention, you bring it into you, make it yours then use it as yours, but now you’re pulling from an inexhaustible and abundant supply.

The thing is, it doesn’t have have your fingerprints all over it for someone to know you did it. All they have to do is ask their subconscious, “who sent this curse” and the answer is known. It’s in the 'akashic records" for want of a better term. Whether they have the ability to do that is a different question, but basically t hey could just intuit it not matter how well you try to hide it. They could also them intuit that you tried to hide it as well. There are no secrets.

So there is no actual “once connected always connected”? If I for instance connect the doll to the sigil of a demon and I then remove it again from it after the ritual then the connection between the demon and the victim is no longer there?

“Connection” is more like a metaphor to describe the being able to sense and direct the energies. In my mind, it’s ore like, a conductor of an orchestra. He points at the violins and “connects” to them and they follow the direction he gives them. He also tells them when to stop.

So if you have enchanted a doll with certain energy, whether that uses a sigil or not, that energy will stay with the doll until you tell it to stop by cleansing it. It’s not connected like by a cord, it has energy that make it interact with the energy in the work different than if it didn’t, until it doesn’t.

1 Like

So I won’t offend the demon I have offered the victim to if I dismiss the doll into the garbage after ritual?

I would ask the entity myself.

From a spiritual hygiene perspective, I’d personally not feel comfortable putting a magickally charged item into the world, especially not if I was concerned that my magick could be turned against me.

I would burn it. Outside probably: I have a tiny portable barbeque I found second hand for camping that I cleansed and dedicated for magickal work where I needed to burn items larger than a sigil on paper.

1 Like

I made a similar post and you’re good man. Don’t fear because if they did something horrible to you they had it coming to them.

If the person you want to curse did you no wrong, the curse will either not work or would return to you at some point

If I place the doll on the sigil of the demon I have activated and then remove the doll from the sigil so I can burn the sigil in the offerbowl but keep the doll will there still be connection between the victim and the spirit? Would the offering still remain?

Depends on your intention. Do you want it to? Then set your intention that way and request the same of the spirit so it happens… Do you NOT want it to, then state that you want it to be closed.

@BafametX is currently talking about poppet work and seems to have a experience that might go into this area. :thinking:

I do not personally use fusion methods of sigil work with hedgewitch poppets, for me part of the whole point of a poppet is it’s relying only on me, myself and I, and no others.

Yes I want.

Then make it so. You are the practitioner, it’s your magick, perform it to suit you.

I focus more on the spirit. If I remove the sigil and doll away from each other do I disrupt the connection the spirit has to the victim I have offered?

Not unless you make it so.

Does this also mean that I can sacrifice an enemy to a demon to demand the demon destroying that enemy I have sacrificed because the demon don’t have to kill the person to remove them from my life?

Why do you assume “sacrificing” someone to a demon removes them from anything? Did you ASK the entity to also remove them? No? Then it probably wont.

Is “remove” another word for “destroy” in magical context?

No. Relocating something is not the same thing as destroying it.

Everything is simple and possible, cynical. If during the curse ritual, you have at least a little doubt, pity or some other feeling of guilt in your head, you will get what you deserve. The reverse blow. Any rituals aimed at harming should be conducted with a cool head without the slightest regret about what you want to do. If you can’t keep your head cold, don’t curse.

So what happens when I say “destroy him”?