Father Satan increase lottery chances

I didn’t really know if I should share this, but I feel maybe you guys can help me to understand what I can do next.

So I’ve been a Satanist for a few years now, I realized that my father always helps me to get money when I really need it. Since the first time I asked I realized it was all him, I didn’t became a satanist for the money I must add, I was just broke and asked him to help me find a way, a He did.
So my mother always buys lottery tickets. Either where you choose the numbers or where you scratch, so she bought some and I told her I would scratch them for her, and she won $10,$3 on each ticket. I instantly thought I was being lucky because of my Father and decided to get my own tickets now, I scratch mine but got nothing, I did with one of my mothers and I got $10 again.
Then I waited for the lottery numbers to come out yesterday and I only got one number right lol, but for me I was surprised because even though it was one number it was on the same spot as in the actually winning numbers. So it made me wonder if maybe I can do some sort of ritual to increase my chances. My mother has been buying tickets for years and she never got not even one number right.

I never take anything for granted or say “maybe it was just luck” for me as a Satanist I know everything that happens to me is thanks to my Father.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 Likes

I use to be satanist. Till i go more deeply in magic. U can pm if want. Not worry im not ask 4 money

2 Likes

How can I contact you?

Welcome @Muhammad_Danial. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.