Fast result King Beleth

So guys I’m kinda shocked right now cause I’m a beginner and this is my first “success” I gotta say.
I invoked King Beleth this afternoon, using the sigil and the enn. I didn’t feel him per say but I’m using E.A Koetting’s method when working with sigils and when I started to see the sigils moving and changing colors somehow, I knew the spirit was there and I could talk.

I asked King Beleth to get my ex girlfriend to contact me, just a simple text like “hey, how are you” within 48 hours and I just got the exact text. And let me tell you, my ex is really stubborn and not the type to initiate contact at all, even for something as small.

I did some other spells in the last couple of weeks so maybe it was group work somehow but I feel like I owe King Beleth for this one

Thank you King Beleth :sunglasses:
Gotta keep learning and working the magick, step by step to achieve greater results

23 Likes

Thats really nice to hear

1 Like

I never liked the idea of using magic for making someone love me etc.:-1:

3 Likes

Wow that is soo amazing!! I just listened to King Beleth’s enn on youtube yesterday and wanted my bf to come to me. He did come n was good to me but wasn’t very passionate or initates sex by himself. Today evening we had a little fight. So I dont know whats wrong… I asked King Beleth to make him passionate, honest, loyal, attracted and show his unconditional love towards me… I love him a lott… I just wish watever misunderstanding is between us shud get sorted or whoever is trying to create problems should go away… Hope it happens soon!
Pls share more of your experiences… :blush:

2 Likes

Well we were in a relationship at some point so I’m not creating love out of nowhere :rofl:

But I get what you’re saying, to each their own I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

He did come though ! that’s great
Maybe there’s thing currently standing in the way preventing him from showing these things to you but keep going :wink:

1 Like

While your opinion is valuable, this is a working thread, so it is not very useful here.

Other than that, I am sure that the OP did not mention anywhere she used magick or spirit to “create” love in someone.

Congrats on your success with King Beleth!

4 Likes

Congrats for your success. Keep on working.

1 Like

All you used was the enn and sigil? No offerings or anything like that ? Just wondering and congrats!

1 Like

Yeah just the sigil and the enn ! My offering was public praise and til now I continue to listen to the enn on a daily basis, hoping to continue the work with King Beleth :grin:

Can you send me some link to the E.A method? You make me interested in contact Beleth haha

Sure ! This is on the website, here’s the link How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

4 Likes

Ty

@Alexane22
Did you wear a silver ring in your finger or hold a wand? Or just gazing the sigil. I want to try this tonight. Sorry I didn’t see u said just the sigil n the enn. Anything else ?

2 Likes

No I didn’t wear anything, sat confortably and I listen to the enn first. Then I started repeating it while gazing at the sigil til it started changing colors somehow and flashing :slight_smile:

Can I pm you ?

of course :slight_smile:

How do people just see the sigil move.

I pmed you btw

I made this sigil that can reinforce your seduction. It’s charged with King Beleth’s power. Check it out here.

1 Like