Fast money

Bro i tried St Expedite three times and nothing …

4 Likes

Then you need to meditate on what you want when you ask him. Don’t just tell him “give me money by monday” and leave it at that. Meditate on your desire. Perform a Novena. There are many ways to work with him.

Another option is to ask Bune, he’s also good with money, similar to expedite. But in this case you need to know how to contact him… at least with a simple evocation.

2 Likes

I was quite sad when he didn’t help.I am now out of work and I live in a small town in the south and I have nothing to find there is all the stupid work. Someone said that it is not wise to tell him the way and time how He has to bring money that it is not good for him.I dont know if I did something wrong I really do not know.

1 Like

No you probably didn’t do anything wrong but you could make it better by simple meditation on a green candle when you ask him. That will really help. If you can’t use a candle then a sigil will do. A symbol of money, nothing complicated.

1 Like

You know what So well I’ll try it once again for the fourth time I used for him red candles I still have altar I have a red cloth on it I read that everyone tried a different procedure to work with him.

1 Like

It may also help if you take a look here :

There are lots of successful rituals for money

2 Likes

That would be perfect :+1:

1 Like

Do you think that it is possible to ask him to find me a job that will entertain me and in which will I be happy? Do you think it won’t matter if I’m so specific about my job? What if he finally choose a job that I don’t like I will leave there and he will be angry on me i dont wanna annoy him you know

1 Like

Yes you can ask him that, it’s ok if you leave it later… that’s up to you, you can change your mind as you wish.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you I Will try IT tomorrow

2 Likes

That’s great wish all the best :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Hey kokot I’m really interested in seeing how this worked out for you! Please keep us updated and good luck!

1 Like

Well today i light a Candle for him And say prayer With my request so lets see

1 Like

ah exciting! what colour is your candle may i ask?

Red Candle

You may find good things here .Please see it.

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bro i am beginner but i Need money Now do you Think that i can invoke him when i am a newbie?

1 Like

Hi, sorry I reply you a bit late, I am newbie too, I don’t know how to answer you, but I can share with you What i heard about salas’ash.

I heard a friend said salas’ash help him get money when he need it, I also heard a lot story about salas’ash help people get fast money, it seems there is many successful cases.

I haven’t try it before.,I even don’t know how to do invoking, I do believe salas’ash have this ability if not people won’t said their story of success get helped by salas’ash and people tell me when ask help from salas’ash , cannot said the amount of money that you want , and he will bring your surprise when he did it.

This is what I know. Hope it’s help, and sorry about my broken English : )

2 Likes

@PrinceX ever so patient and helpful :pray:t5:

1 Like

Hello @Kokot_Kiuh how was your experience with St Expedite so far?