Farther Lucifer said something to me

He spoke to me about my assent and Lucifer said I will become a gate keeper of hell that is my path to go down. And how high up is the ranking is gate keeper?

Words of caution my friend, before you get too caught up, but also, to (I hope) hearten you:

4 Likes

he dose not hate me he just did not understand me. I as him a stupid question for possession and he did not like it that was all.

why words of caution

To not let it destabilise you. Just in case it may have done. :slight_smile:

ok

1 Like

I agree we each have a role to play regarding the global consciousness evolution.
This is more for the audience as you and I have already discussed this before.
Imagine yourself as a cell in a larger organism that is forming. A stem cell becomes a nerve, liver, kidney, heart cell .etc but what makes one cell gravitate towards being a nerve cell as opposed to a muscle cell. What is the sorting process? Well it’s called morphogenesis and the formation of an organism from single to multicellular is a perfect mirror to the larger global process of our human evolution. Chaos is the force behind this evolution and morphogenesis is the method used. Each one of us is a cell in a larger forming organism.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity… do you have the option to say “No, I don’t want to be a gate keeper”?

yes I can say no if I need to why?

Just curious to know if it was a command or an offer.

1 Like

Just remember … all things received in a spiritual context can have symbolic meanings rather than literal meanings.

1 Like