Familiar spirits

I have a demon list i got from a witch on ebay when i tried to sell my soul and failed to do so

i am allowed to pray to them on a full moon but they don’t talk to me or appear in person…

I bought A E Koetting Universal circle in hopes of calling one of them up to make a blood pact with them but have failed because I dont know how to use the Universal circle

They have done a really good job doing things for me so far but I want to be pact bound in exchange for my most morbid desires.

can anyone teach me about familiar spirits. ?

Familiar spirits are, in essence, familiars given to you by a spirit. My servitor, Voltak, turned out to actually be a familiar, which Nidhogg withdrew due to “technical difficulties with the system”.

My advice? Learn soul travel. Travel to these spirits if you can’t evoke them, and work out a pact there. Although, you may need to be quite friendly with them for them to accept you just mozying through their door.

First off, if you’re not able to communicate with spirits, then you are most certainly not ready for a pact, in my opinion.

Small steps. What’s the hurry? Nothing about magick is quick and easy… It takes time and patience to develop your abilities.

I recommend beginning with meditation inside of your UC. Get a feel for the energy bound to it. Let your mind void into nothingness and become aware of your sensations. You need to heighten your sensitivity to changes in the environment, and changes within yourself.

Best of luck.

1 Like

You often talk about soul travel, Sevarn.

I suggest you open a thread about it and how you trained yourself, and what method you’re using now.

It would be a great contribution to this forum and I’m sure that members would highly appreciate !

I just faked it till I made it. That’s it. Really.

that was a quick thread about soul travel lol

Faking it till I make it, and then seeing it in my mind’s eye. Literally, that’s it.

I still can’t see full physical details, but I can detach my consciousness and I appear to shift through different realities (people in my house will be doing things in the astral they won’t be on the physical- like standing and eating a bowl of cereal.) Plus, I can make it out in my mind’s eye and walk in the shoes like I would a character I’d write.

Exploring and fighting are incredibly fun to perform on the astral, because you are not bound by physical limits but your magickal training.

1 Like

I think that Ebay soul selling was a load of crap.

Most likely.

[quote=“justiceleagueofamerica, post:1, topic:2649”]I have a demon list i got from a witch on ebay when i tried to sell my soul and failed to do so

i am allowed to pray to them on a full moon but they don’t talk to me or appear in person…

I bought A E Koetting Universal circle in hopes of calling one of them up to make a blood pact with them but have failed because I dont know how to use the Universal circle

They have done a really good job doing things for me so far but I want to be pact bound in exchange for my most morbid desires.

can anyone teach me about familiar spirits. ?[/quote]

1. Sit in your circle.
  2. Chant an incantation, mantra, enn, or name related to the spirit you wish to contact.
  3. Keep chanting. Hold in mind your desire to connect and communicate with them, build up your emotion as strongly as possible. Try to continue for at least 15 minutes, more if possible, but not so much that you feel pain or discomfort. The more emotion you put into this the faster they will show up. Push to the point of where this is more important to you than anything else in your life.
  4. Finally, do this every day until they show up. At least once a day. If you can do it more, then you’ll get results faster.

If you are not willing to do this then you don’t really want contact anyway, so go on and do something else.

Someone hasn’t tried my canned chili.

Just to precise that this is just one definition of what are familiar spirits.

Familiars spirits are spirits which walk with you/are by your side, and therefore are naturally close to you.

I have a different classification for those spirits. I call them “Astral Partners in Crime”.

2 Likes