Familiar A dark one at that

well guys ive been wondering how do i acquire a famaliar because they seem so cool to have :)! in my head i really want a dark somewhat evil familiar really smart but is a mercenary at his approach to things so how do i go about getting one ? and another thing what do they even help with?.

In the Book of Azazel,thereā€™s a demon called Hassā€™cotor.I canā€™t remember in which house he is,but heā€™s basically ā€˜ā€˜the beastmasterā€™ā€™ and heā€™s one of my faovrite demons in BoA.He can teach you anything you want about animals,including how to influence them(not control them) and how to understand and talk to them.

By doing his exercises and talking with animals,you may also unlock your own intuitive potential,which is critical for divination.

Besides those amazing skills,he gives demonic familiars,in the name of Azazel.An evocation of him,was one of the first evocations I performed(I think it was the seventh,I canā€™t remember),and I got two guys,familiars given to me by Azazel.

Their names are Quesonir and Diambalir,and they both appear as dragons.Thatā€™s right,Azazel literally gave me sapient pet dragons!

According to EA,this demon can also provide you with physical familiars,which is to say,if you ask him to send you a physical familiar,and go to the pound and find a cat(or dog or whatever) that seems to urge you to keep him/her,calling to you,or radiating a demonic air,then chances are that that animal,once adopted as your pet,and talked to(when Hassā€™cotor teaches you how to talk to animals) will teach you and help you,as a familiar spirit.

But I donā€™t think anyone here has that kind of familair.Most of us have them as demonic servants on the astral plane.And we get them from the demons we work with.We just ask them for a familiar,and they give us a name,and sigil.In fact,I recently channeled a familiar from Belial for someone else on this forum.

To date,I have Quesonir and Diambalir,who I both got from Azazel.I have Falarata,from Lucifer.I have Qalabaran,who I got from the archangel Raphael.I have Lazar,from Baba Yaga,and I am soon to get someone from Paimon,just not yet.

sigil ? and remember the pathworking you gave me well i currently have him as my patron but i dont know if im communicating with the real him ? what can i ask him to determine if its him or not and ill ask him for a familiar tonight after i verify its him.

I recently got cheated by an impostor Raphael,which isnā€™t very comforting for one such as you.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/i-just-got-cheated!/msg71327/#msg71327

But,Lady Eva gave excellent advice.Ask the spirit to prove its identity by showing you its sigil,which is like its ID,and then close your eyes.If you see LUciferā€™s sigil in your mindā€™s eye,itā€™s him and no one else.

But also notice that in the evocation,I got cheated by a spirit while not using its sigil,so maybe summoning Lucifer with his sigil would assure you that it is indubitably him?

Thannks :slight_smile: i evoked him last night even though i forgot to ask him about familiars i asked for him to show me his sigil and it appeared in red lines on a white background so my patron isnt a fake:)

There are a few ways to get a familiar if you are ever seeking another as you can have more than one at a time. Evoke a demon and ask them to send you one. I am not sure if angels can provide familiars or not. Evoke your ancestors and ask them to be your guides and teach and protect you, or conjure one up yourself from thin air making your own thoughtform.

I occasionally have other familiars that I work with temporarily when need be, but I have a main familiar who sticks close by my side his name is Aiyrn (pronounced like Iwren) and I have a guardian as well who is a demonic king.

You can have familiars of all sorts like Arcane mentioned, you can have an actual pet as a familiar or even the spirit of an animal as a familiar which is a more Native American tradition, a totem animal. I also have totem animals who guide me. A butterfly, a raven, and a bear. Occasionally other animals will come and go as they feel I need them.

I am going to evoke the dark mother goddess (Hecate) and see if she will send me a faerie familiar. I am sure itā€™s possible as I imagine with all the faerie lovers in the world that someone has done it before, but that would be neat to work with a dark faerie as a familiar as long as I am not sent a trickster. I am also getting into dragon magick and there is a spell to conjure up a dragon familiar so I will give that a try.

[quote=ā€œRavensAscent, post:6, topic:6395ā€]There are a few ways to get a familiar if you are ever seeking another as you can have more than one at a time. Evoke a demon and ask them to send you one. I am not sure if angels can provide familiars or not. Evoke your ancestors and ask them to be your guides and teach and protect you, or conjure one up yourself from thin air making your own thoughtform.

I occasionally have other familiars that I work with temporarily when need be, but I have a main familiar who sticks close by my side his name is Aiyrn (pronounced like Iwren) and I have a guardian as well who is a demonic king.

You can have familiars of all sorts like Arcane mentioned, you can have an actual pet as a familiar or even the spirit of an animal as a familiar which is a more Native American tradition, a totem animal. I also have totem animals who guide me. A butterfly, a raven, and a bear. Occasionally other animals will come and go as they feel I need them.

I am going to evoke the dark mother goddess (Hecate) and see if she will send me a faerie familiar. I am sure itā€™s possible as I imagine with all the faerie lovers in the world that someone has done it before, but that would be neat to work with a dark faerie as a familiar as long as I am not sent a trickster. I am also getting into dragon magick and there is a spell to conjure up a dragon familiar so I will give that a try.[/quote]

I have two demonic familairs,which assume the shape of dragons.

I have a familiar from the archangel Raphael,named Qalabaran.

As for the fairies,I might try that with Mother as well.If and when I do it,Iā€™ll put the results in the Fairy Magick thread.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been researching the familiar topic a lot but I think that I would rather have a familiar on the physical plane but, that wasnā€™t a typical animal, like a dragon or an imp. Something along those lines, I mean I respect the astral plane and all, but Iā€™m a newbie so I havenā€™t really unlocked it really. It would be nice to have a physical guide to this stuff.