Falun gong compatible with black magick?

Okay. In one video EA koetting said he practices falun gong. And in his protection magick book he talks about falun gong practices to use (you can learn it for free online anyway). But here’s what confuses me. Falun gong is about truth kindness and tolerance. Falun gong material forbids violence, even in self defense. And using baneful magick to curse your enemy is also inconsistent with falun gong. At least after researching falun dafa myself and reading its material that is what I am lead to think.

So how exactly can one be a falun gong practitioner and black magician at the same time?

Falun Gong is a religion. However, it’s techniques are just a form of energy work, like Reiki. Using that energy current isn’t restricted by the moral code of the religion. There’s plenty of people here who use Reiki in their magical practice, for example, even though Reiki originated solely as a healing modality with an ethical code. However, once you are initiated and can tap in to that current, you can actually use that energy for whatever you want. These days, Reiki is used in many ways its founder probably never would have approved of.

2 Likes