Falling asleep in ritual

Does anyone know why oftentimes, as I am chanting Lucifer’s enn… my eyes start getting heavy and I get tired?

4 Likes

It happened a lot to me when I started with meditation towards a spirit or in a spirits presence. I would drop dead on the floor, fallen asleep from one moment to another. I suppose I wasn’t ready for the energy that was going on. It doesn’t happen anymore.

4 Likes

Wow interesting. Yea I haven’t actually fallen asleep but have definitely felt the tiredness.

I guess you are right…maybe not ready for the full thing.

2 Likes

You’ll grow used to it. I prefer feeling tired during it over feeling tense or anything like that :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol. True! No one wants tense. Lol

For me, it’s a sure sign that I’m dropping into the Theta gamma sync

3 Likes

I haven’t fallen asleep but I lie down sometimes , it works better because then I let go of resistance and feel the spirit better

1 Like

Furfur has literally told me to go to bed once when I called him well multiple times it just depends on how late you stay up and the time you do your rites at

4 Likes

Oh wow! Ok. Maybe I should let it happen then. I always tried to resist it!!! Thanks for that!

I’ll try that. Sounds more comfortable that cross leg also. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: wow. Ok. Lol

Yeah tell me about it it’s best to take a short nap eat or drink sometime that will give you energy and shower before each one it helps keep you awake during

2 Likes

I’m relieved to know I’m not the only one who’s dropped off during ritual. My fault for staying up late when I’ve already had a long day!

2 Likes

I’m glad too…I was like… :thinking:

Kind of, mainly meditation long day or not. I’m not sleeping, but my body I guess thinks it is so I’ll slump into sitting sleep posture, head facing down at floor. Then I have to break focus enough to sit up straight. If I’m not sleeping can I roll with it? Or is it poor form?

I usually get up in the middle of the night to do ritual, then go back to bed. I feel like something about the tiredness and low lighting helps with the TGS.

2 Likes

I have fallen asleep once at my altar. It was because I was experimenting with sleep deprivation. However I have passed out several times during deep meditation.

1 Like

Are you a Scorpio sign ?

Sometimes, when my eyes feel heavy and ready to sleep in a rituals, I learn that the spirit couldn’t communicate with me in the ritual then I work through to end the rituals so I can lie down for sleep in other I can allow for spirit communication. Also, when I perform heavy rituals, power thoughtform is made and may want to communicate the energy of the rituals with me, which is one other useful dream tools I use to learn about the success or failures of my rituals work. It has happened many times that I have to rework a full rituals 20min after I got out of a dream message about the rituals. I also confirm with the same methods the success of the reworked ritual.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I often find myself falling asleep during morning meditations, but honestly it kind of deepens my state and allows me to Lucid dream pretty decent

2 Likes