Fallen's Ritual Journal - Amaymon/Azazel

Nov 20th - Day after So its done

update

Since I started my pact with azazel I noticed that I am more drawn Red and black. Also, started to have a huge interest in gardening specifically on growing psychedelic’s. I have not written the book in 2 weeks now. I feel deep down that I am letting Azazel down, but at the same time I feel his being really patient and that even though I am not up to date on my part and the pact is half way through, I still believe it will end in positive results and what I seek. I just have to trust the process i guess

4th - 27th - 11th

so its done

Azazel is good

1 Like

he is i love himm! he is my patron

The dude got scared of me once, but we worked it out

1 Like

what do you mean? please enlighten me

So I got some question’s @Fallen_Human do you feel any different or does your relationship with Azazel and the other spirits seem/feel any different since the pact? Has it improved or hindered your magick? Has it impacted your mundane life any since you did it?

1 Like

Wow. The reason why I am say ‘wow’ is because I was thinking about this yesterday. I asked myself what should say or include in the journal. My working with Azazel is very personal and feels vulnerable to me to share. So I was not sure. Hail Azazel

Well, to answer your very good questions to the best of my ability I’m going to write then separately and answer them respectively.

1: Do you feel any different?

Well to be honest… a lot has changed in me since I made the pact. For instance, I was never interested in growing or gardening work what so ever and after the pact I felt that interest and slowly but surely saw how fun and capable I was due to the lack of all the tools I need (according to others I was supposed to suffer from contamination).

Does your relationship with Azazel and other spirits seem feel different since the pact?

Damn this question makes me believe Azazel sent you. In some way its involved in my pact :smiley:
anyway, yes the few spirits I summoned showed up quick and answered my questions. To me it felt like I had no power and after I met and worked with Azazel I learned to harness the power that I’m still not sure is it within me or around me but its about connecting to it and guiding it to our desire.

Has it improved or hindered my magic?\

I can’t for sure tell you the right answer right now. The pact is still going and changes are happening and we all know that sometimes in order for us to change we might pass through events that we don’t like. What do they say??? oh yea, through destruction there is creation!

I am a true believer of that and corrently I can see how there are aspects of my life that turned horrible in the logic sense but in my heart I don’t give a fuck :smiley: I feel really secure and unintentional trust in the process and where I’m going. Without any million summoning of Azazel or demanding or rituals. I mean I have done few but many and requesting and spell casting that’s what I meant. I just believe in him because I seen what he is capable off and I loved his energy comparing to my working with belial which I hate AF. No offense though, king B.

Has it impacted my mundane life any since you did it?

I think you are smart and by now understand that yes indeed it did impact my mundane life. However, as I said its hard to tell the end result but as much as its going through destruction I can see the link to the upcoming creation in order for me to get my desire.

1 Like

He did something I didn’t like, so I got angry at him and threatened to kill him, he got scared of me, but after a while I told him I was just angry and not to worry

:l

if I may: you Are lucky its Azazel

1 Like

My guess: He probably laughed his ass off afterwards at how gullible humans are to think he would be afraid. I know I’d laugh if it was me the powerful entity being threatened by the less powerful human. @Fallen_Human Whatcha think? Laughed or no?
Add: and if I was the human silly enough to do it I’d thank my lucky stars the entity had a sense of humour about it.
Add to add: not calling MagickVigilante gullible only speculatively saying the entity probably would think that given how powerful the entity in question is.

1 Like

@Kish no need to trip friend… I totally agree with you. I actually laughed so hard. I do not get people who say things like that. No offense, but like seriously you think all these people will turn to seek help from a weak entity? you know if it was King Belial, I’d say just wait to see how your life @MagickVigilante will turn around.

I highly advice you to drop that kind of treatment and mentality before you hurt yourself. I know @Kish and I may been harsh in our response @MagickVigilante but its for your own sake. Believe it or not.

1 Like

You asked, I answered. There are beings stronger than demons, Azazel acted like an asshole so I got angry, stop excusing treatments by demons when they act like assholes. I’m stronger than Azazel but as I said we’re on good terms now

Just ask Azazel about it instead of assuming it was just a ruse by him

1 Like

you do realise some beings are stronger than demons right?

Yes

2 Likes

Dec 16

I am leaving. Yes. I am going back. Back to where it all started.
I believe. I surrender. I glorify. I trust. Hail Azazel.

1 Like

Dec 18

I missed up on my part of the deal and didn’t do what I had to do, even though I was traveling and my life is going to shit. I have feeling that Azazel understands, but still I feel guilty.

1 Like

Well you probably need to talk with him and see what he says about it. Of course I’m just going off what I’d do if it was a human I said I do something for and I hadn’t managed to do it. Whether You wanna apply it to the situation you mention is up to you.

1 Like

I will do that as soon as I can … which I don’t think would be pretty soon cuz I’m still on the road

1 Like

Dec 25th and Jan 1st

All done all is complete

New places new heights new caves

Arrived… Accepted … Appreciated

Hail Azazel.

1 Like