Fallen Angel

about Veesch? i think its the one that you are talking about.

You won’t know until you ask him. He is after all a fallen angel. He might test you until he finds you worthy, but if he doesn’t you might find his help worth so much more then you can imagine.

yes

if he doesnt? dont you mean if he does? and which angel you talking bout? Azazel?

Yea I mean does. I was beyond tied last night. Been cramming for a math test on Wednesday (never again am I doing a summer term math course). And yes Azazel I Also in my lack of sleep forgot to quote when I replied :sweat_smile:. He can be this huge bottomless pool of knowledge but sometimes he can be a tough safe to crack. I have read about him testing people until he finds them worthy.

Yeesch

Veesch or Yeesch is a demon Duke who rules over destroying parasites and impostor spirits. He is best called to be protected and relieved from those problems. When it’s name is chanted and vibrated you will have an undoubtable presence that will help you clear those negative spirits. But he demands to have a clear as possible aura field, for he will be easier to come. But if he clears he will forcefully penetrate all energetic levels and fields. He can be the helping hand of an exorcist when evoked in a critical mass. Under his instructions he will clear the possessing spirits by himself or he can help and advice the exorcist. He can be also called for protection against malevolent energies and forces. Yeesch calls himself dedicated to such works and does not have to be feared, but he likes to be respected and loved. In those works he will be very serious but if you want to know him personally he will show you a more fun and enjoyable side of him. Lord Sveenschx in my third encounter with him, I gazed at his sigil and I saw a mist of darkness in front me like a living smoke. Then I was pulled into a dark cave that had a large very old looking stone throne on which I saw him sitting patiently waiting. He later says “I am the killer of the killers”. His voice changes a lot. Then I was pulled back with an invocation chant in my mind:

“Yayliz kamiaz’lartan veench sves’desckz mah’call mata’enturaz ovay”

2 Likes

any way i can go about it? Ive tried calling his name while focusing on the sigil

1 Like

continue with that spend more time with him,connect with him and try to contain your terretory.

can he be dangerous though? i am contemplating summoning AAM as well

1 Like

i dont know ho aam is but veesch likes to be himself alone.

i did it once real quickly, i feel the air has changed I feel better but all i see now is darkness

2 Likes

ill try to use Brands book

an emptiness right?you can call your guides and protectiors or beings like lucifer to help,now simply focus on building positive.

YES EXACTLY, and I also feel lighter, but as my channels had been extremley damaged, I need an energy light source to hold on to, you reccomend lucifer? I am trying to invoke an archangel, I made my intentions clear and meant no disrepesct to any being

1 Like

what you ever feel like its better :slightly_smiling_face:

really glad that Duke yeesch had helped .

yes he has immediately, i just hope it doesnt come with a price

1 Like

i am trying to be as respectul as possible though

just offer him something ,pure respect or fruits like orange.

ah so i need to make an offering

1 Like

I tried to do everything with respect and understanding, even asked The Archangels to help me depart safely and send him my respect and thank yous